Days Lost!!

Inside of Castle Gyges... 

Corrin: Azura, we'll find Anankos if we continue going this way...right?

Azura: Yes, we should. But... I have a bad feeling about what is waiting for us up ahead.

Xander: I agree. This area has a decidingly ominous atmosphere.

Ryoma: Regardless of the obstacles we face, we have to fight on. We must reach Anankos and defeat him.

(Y/N): Stay alert, everyone. Let's go!

Soon... 

Corrin continues, but a bright light shines, and then- 

Mikoto: It's wonderful to see you again. I could not be happier.

Corrin: It can't be... I saw you die!

Mikoto: I'm so happy to see you again.

Corrin: No! I won't be fooled! You're not my mother—just another of Anankos's tricks.

Mikoto: Please, Corrin...you have to calm down. I've come to help you. You have to trust me. I won't cause you any harm.

Corrin: Stop it! Stop using my mother's voice! I...I want to be able to believe in people... In all people. But this... I will not believe in a puppet of Anankos!

She prepared to swing Yato, but stopped. 

Corrin: ...Why? Why didn't you move? Why didn't you block my attack?

Mikoto: Even if you don't believe in me... I still believe in you, my child.

Corrin: But this can't be... Are you truly my mother?

Mikoto: I am. Even as a puppet of Anankos, my spirit at least remains my own.

Corrin slowly lowered her blade. 

Corrin: I... I believe you.

Mikoto: Thank you, Corrin. I'm glad. My beloved child... I'm here to warn you. There is a maze ahead, filled with dangerous traps.

Corrin: What should I do?

Mikoto: Listen closely. The blue doors will be safe. You can avoid the traps by using those doors. Please don't forget. I'm counting on you to defeat Anankos and free me.

She then disappeared. 

Soon... 

Corrin ran into all of you again, and soon a Which way? 

Ruby: I say ... left!

Weiss: Why there? 

Ruby: Instincts. 

(Y/N): What if it's a trap? 

Ruby: Then we still go for it! 

(Y/N): Alright. Let's see, an- AGH! 

It was Mikoto. 

Mikoto: Don't fight. We can all be together... Together in service to Anankos.

Corrin: NO! NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Corrin angrily attacked Mikoto, and- 

Mikoto: I'm so sorry...for trying to deceive you...

Corrin: I know that Anankos is to blame, Mother. It was his power that brought you back...but it also controlled you.

Sakura: I've missed you so m-much!

Mikoto: Oh, my dear Sakura. Your smile is so beautiful—I'd nearly forgotten it. Ryoma, Takumi, Hinoka... I'm glad to see all of you again.

Takumi: We're....happy to see you too...

Ryoma: You were taken so suddenly, and much has happened since then... We've hardly had any time to grieve. Though...I don't know if all the time in the world would help us accept losing you.

Hinoka: All I know is... I'm so happy to see you again.

Mikoto: I'm glad that all of you are safe. You've fought bravely to get this far. I'm proud to call all of you my children.

Ryoma: Thank you, Mother...

Mikoto: Corrin...

Corrin: Yes, Mother?

Mikoto: Thank you for...freeing me... I see...you are carrying the Yato... I always believed in you... Believed that you would be able to defeat me.

Corrin: It's hard to feel good about living up to your expectations...

Mikoto: Don't cry, my child. Save those tears for when you...celebrate your victory with your friends.

Corrin: (sniff) OK, Mother.

Mikoto: Listen, Corrin. I have something...very important to tell you. I was born here, in Valla. And you... You are part of the Vallite royal line.

Corrin: What? I'm...Vallite royalty?

Mikoto: You are. Arete, the former queen of Valla, is my older sister. Because of the curse, I wasn't able to say anything about her before now...

Corrin: I'm...completely at a loss for words...

Mikoto: I know this might be difficult to believe, especially right now. But it's important to remember...where you came from...

Corrin: ...

Mikoto: You must all go now. A powerful servant of Anankos awaits you. Be careful. Do whatever you have to do, and survive. I'm so glad that we all could be together one last time...

With that, Mikoto vanished. 

Sakura: Mother, don't die! You can't l-leave us again!

Takumi: Please don't go!

Hinoka: Mother... Rest in peace...

Ryoma: Mother... I will keep making you proud.

(Y/N): So ... Corrin, you're actually from Valla. That ... wow. You and Azura are related, after all! 

Corrin: We can't dwell on this now. We still have to defeat Anakos. 

(Y/N): Right.