Going Forward!!

Everyone except for Corrin was growing very suspicious of Anthony. Though, you all continued to follow him nonetheless. 

But then- 

As everyone is taking a break to rest, Anthony calls Corrin over. 

Anthony: Um, Corrin... Could I talk to you for a minute?

Corrin: Hello, Anthony. Of course. What's wrong?

Anthony: After what happened at the bridge, it seems everyone is very wary of me. I'm worried that, when we reach the back entrance, they might not follow me.So, I'd like to go in through the entrance alone and open the front gate instead. That way everyone can get in easier, and it won't feel suspicious.

Corrin: But the castle must be filled with troops. You'd be in incredible danger going alone.

Anthony: I know it's risky, but I think it's the only way that everyone will trust me. And if we got attacked while sneaking in, I'm worried I'd be blamed for it.

Corrin: Don't worry, Anthony. I know what we can do to make sure you get through safely.

Anthony: What's that?

Corrin: You and I will go together to the back entrance and then unlock the front gate.

Anthony: What? You'd come with me, even though your friends don't trust me?

Corrin: Of course. But I need to go prepare first—once I'm ready, we can head out.

Soon... 

The two have made it inside of the ruins. 

Corrin: Hmm... We're definitely not taking the most direct route...

Anthony: We have to—this is the only way to get to the back entrance without being seen. After these ruins is a forest, and then we'll be there!

Corrin: Ah, I see. All right.

Anthony: ... Corrin, thank you for coming with me. It really means a lot that you feel like you can trust me.

Corrin: Unlike my siblings, I'm quicker to trust people. I like to think the best of everyone.

Anthony: It's certainly helpful. It makes you an excellent leader. You'd make a fine ruler. It really makes this all the more tragic. All those people happy to follow you, and you'll die here—alone.

Corrin: Anthony?

Anthony tries to attack her. 

Corrin: Ah!

Anthony: Heehee... Hahahaha! Thank you for believing me! It'll be so much easier to kill you without all those friends!

A bunch of enemies teleport in! 

Corrin: So, Xander was right after all...

Anthony: Of course he was! I've been ordered to kill every member of your group! Starting with you. After all, you know what they say about cutting off the head... Your friends won't know what to do without you around to lead them!

Corrin: I think you underestimate them, Anthony. And you underestimate me, too.

Anthony: Ha! What are you talking about? Like lambs to slaughter, they'll follow me into a trap when I tell them you're missing.

Corrin: Unless I left behind a message for them before we set out.

Anthony: ...A message?!

Corrin: I told them that if I didn't return, it would mean you'd lead me into a trap.

Anthony: But that means...you never trusted me at all!

Corrin: I wanted to, Anthony. I really did. That's why I'm sad that things have turned out this way. Don't think that means I won't fight you with everything I have, though! The least I can do is thin your numbers so that my friends have an easier time.

Corrin fights all the enemies and takes a bunch down. 

But the more she fights, the more tired she gets. 

Anthony: Now!! Everyone, attack at once! Kill her!

But then you appear and hammered one, Ruby sliced another across the chest, and Takumi fired an arrow in the head. 

(Y/N): Corrin, I thought you would be here. 

Takumi: You should know that we would never let you fight alone. 

Ruby: We're here for you! 

Weiss and Leo appeared. 

Weiss: I figured Anthony would try something. 

Leo: That's why- 

Weiss and Leo: We told you so. 

Then Blake, Yang, Xander, and Ryoma appeared with Gunter too! 

Gunter: You're safe, milady! Thank goodness. Please don't leave us behind!

Blake: About time we found you. 

Yang: You okay there? 

Corrin: Thank you, everyone. I- 

Anthony: Blast it! ...Ughhh... What...? Wh-what's...happening?! King Anankos...please... Why...why are you... I...can still...defeat... No...no...please...please...please don't... Not... GAAHHHHHHH!

Anthony begins to bulge and he transformed into a faceless! 

Anthony: KILL ME!! KILL MEE!!

He begins to attack. 

(Y/N): Poor bastard. 

Ruby: What are we going to- 

He attacks again, and well Corrin is pinned down, and then- 

Corrin: NO! NO!!! 

She forcefully pressed her weapon right into Anthony's stomach. 

Anthony: THANK YOU. SWEET RELEASE. 

Corrin: My ... God. I'm sorry, everyone. I was too trusting and nearly got you all hurt, or worse.

(Y/N): No. It's not your fault. 

Xander: Its true that you trusting others easily is your greatest weakness, but ... it still makes you ... you. 

Ryoma: Just keep trusting others, and if that fails- 

(Y/N): We'll handle it. Right? 

Girls: Yes. 

Corrin begins to tear up and smile. 

Corrin: You don't know how much that means to me. Besides- 

Camilla: MY DEAR SWEET CORRIN! ARE YOU OKAY?! 

Camilla hugged Corrin tightly. 

(Y/N): All of your brothers and sisters will look out for you, just like we will. 

Gunter: I'm so proud of you, milady. You've gathered a fine set of comrades.