Pandora's Labyrinth of Deceit (Part 2!!)

Another room leads to a big parking lot with a vehicle. 

Palutena: Look! An Exo Tank!

Pit: Now, that is one heavenly ride!

(Y/N): Neato. 

Ruby: SO COOL!! 

Palutena: Its a gift of the Gods to be exact. 

Weiss: Why would Pandora have one, though? 

Pandora: I wanted to get my driver's license. So I whipped up a little parking lot to practice in. But then it hit me. How am I supposed to steer without hands?

(Y/N): The better question is: How did you manage to build a parking lot without any hands? 

Pandora: Hard work and determination. 

You all used the Exo Tank to move about, and go through obstacles. 

And then something came to Pit's mind. 

Pit: Why are we here anyway, Lady Palutena? 

Palutena: Pandora has the Mirror of Truth, making her Medusa's most valuable commander.

(Y/N): And what is this MIrror of Truth? 

Pandora: I'll bet smarty-pants here knows the answer.

Palutena: The Mirror of Truth makes a copy of whatever stands before it.

Ruby: OH! I know! It can make one big chocolate chip cookie into two! 

Weiss: (Sigh) Dolt. 

Palutena: It copies what's in your heart and creates beings identical in nature. So what Pandora possesses is a way to create monsters on a catastrophic scale.

Pandora: That's one way of looking at things.

Pit: Then it has the potential to make entire ARMIES for Medusa. We have to destroy it! 

Blake: Pit's r- Wait a second. I just thought of something. Does the mirror copy the reflection's soul too? Or just the body?

Palutena: That's a good question. Maybe Pandora will tell us.

Pandora: Do I LOOK like a strategy guide? In case you haven't noticed, THIS ISN'T THE ASK AUNTIE PANDORA HOUR!!!

(Y/N): She makes a good point, especially when she yells. 

The next room contained floating platforms, which you all had to be careful of crossing. 

Pandora: Having fun there?

Palutena: Pandora certainly has...interesting ideas about interior design.

Pandora: Rude rude rude! You don't see me breaking into YOUR home and criticizing YOUR style. I mean, marble columns? Really? How gauche!