Dark Days in Flower Fields (Part 3!!!)

With Lakilester's help, the group located the Puff Puff Machine! 

A bunch of Lakitus and a Yellow Robe Magikoopa were operating it. 

Magikoopa: Let's go!! C'mon! We need more clouds! I wanna see this land covered! We'll make them fear the power of my Puff Puff Machine!

Clouds were being exited from the exhaust. 

(Y/N): Time for sabotage. Right Nora? 

Nora: YEP! 

You both start smashing it. 

Magikoopa: HEY! What do you think you're doing?! The Puff Puff Machine is very delicate! 

You both continue. 

Magikoopa: I SAID DON'T HIT IT! Don't you both realize that if you destroy it, the sunny skies will return to Flower Fields? Its also especially hard to make th- Th- ITS (Y/N) AND HIS ANNOYING FRIENDS GET THEM!! 

But well- 

That didn't last too long. 

All of them were beaten up by all of you. 

Magikoopa: BAIL! BAIL!!! 

They fly away. 

Lakilester: Baah ha ha! Look at those chumps running away!

(Y/N): Alright, now ... let's sabotage this machine. 

This resulted in pulling levers, removing boards, and just screwing up the whole thing, and then it blew up! 

All of the clouds disappeared! 

Sun: Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! The clouds are gone! It's time for a little sunshine!

It rises up to the sky! 

Wise Wisterwood: Oh, precious sunlight! Ho ho ho ho ho!!! They did it! Those kids just saved Flower Fields! 

Posie: Ohhh, yes!! The sun!!! Yay! Yippee!! The sun's back!!! Oops... Tee hee hee! Losing control like that... It's so unlike me...

Lily: Ah, the bright rays of the sun... Once again I can gaze at the sparkles of light on the water...

Rosie: Ohh, it's about time. The sun! Flower Fields is saved! And, of course, the sun can only add to my beauty...

Petunia: It's the sun, it's the sun!!!!! Oh, that heat feels so good! Maybe being stuck in one place isn't so bad after all. I feel full of life again!

Blake: That's more like it. 

Lakilester: Man, that felt good. Ha, I could get used to helping out folks like this. Well, what's next on the agenda for you guys? 

(Y/N): To teach that Huff N. Puff guy a lesson! 

With that... 

Wise Wisterwood: Thank you, children. You did a tree-mendous job.

Yang: HA! THAT'S A GOOD ONE! NICE!

Wise Wisterwood: It's so nice seeing my dear Flower Fields full of light again after such a long time. There's nothing like sunlight! Oh yes, of course! You should plant that Magical Bean, don't you think? It should grow well now. I'd say the best place for you to plant it would be over there where you can see the soil.

(Y/N): Okay then. Magic Bean, check.

Ruby: Fertile Soil, check! 

Jeane: Miracle Water, check! 

With all of them combined, a giant beanstalk grows out of the sky towards the clouds. 

(Y/N): Nature's elevator. 

Weiss: If only it were an actual elevator. 

Velvet: Oh don't chicken out now. Let's get to climbing. 

A bunch of minutes of climbing later... 

Everyone got to Cloudy Climb. 

Rin: I can't believe it. We're walking on clouds. 

(Y/N): Impressive. WOAH! That's a long way down. Anyway, Huff N. Puff should be around here. 

Weiss: Okay, but can we wait, I need to catch my breath and- 

She sat on something, which moved. 

Weiss: WOAH! 

???: WHO GOES THERE?! 

Out came Huff N. Puff!

Huff N

Huff N. Puff (One of Bowser's Elite! He is the mastermind behind the Puff Puff Machine!) 

Huff N. Puff: So, you're the ones who destroyed my precious Puff Puff Machine! You see, I was going to turn this sunlight-blasted place into a cloud-covered paradise. I don't expect those of low intellect to understand. I must tell you, King Bowser ordered me to defeat you if you showed your face... but I'd take you down if it weren't a direct order! You can't save the Star Spirit! Gahh ha ha ha ha ha!!! Here comes the storm!

He begins his attack. 

Ruby: OKAY! EAT THIS! 

Ruby slashed him up, but that caused him to split up into multiple little clouds. 

Ruby: Huh? 

Huff N. Puff: HA! YOU CAN'T DESTROY ME!! 

(Y/N): Oh don't get cocky there Cloud. After all- 

You ate a Fire Flower. 

(Y/N): You can't handle the heat. 

Huff N. Puff: NO! NO! STAY AWAY! DON'T COME ANY C-

You hit him with flames. 

Huff N. Puff: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! 

He evaporates. 

(Y/N): There we go. 

Blake: That was easier than expected. 

Huff N. Puff drops the card containing Klevar. 

(Y/N): And now only one more Star Spirit remains. No matter what, we can handle it!