Star Spirit Arc Opening!!

We open up with a shot of space, and Bowser's Castle, holding Peach's Castle on top of it. 

Then, we see you standing right on a rock where Peach's Castle once stood, looking up to the sky. 

Team (Y/N) (Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Jeane, Pyrrha, Rin, Nora, Coco, and Velvet) stand with you. 

Glynda is seen helping those who remain in Toad Town rebuild while you guys set off to find the Star Spirits. 

Peach is seen looking out the window from her balcony with a tear falling down her face. 

The Koopa Bros, Tutankoopa, Tubba Blubba, General Guy, Lava Piranha, Huff N. Puff, and Crystal King are shown with cards of the Seven Star Spirits, all while on Bowser's Castle, Team Cinder are seen with the entire Koopa Troop, ordering them around! 

Kamek stands right beside Bowser, who sits on his throne with the Star Rod in his hands. 

As you guys travel around the Mushroom Kingdom, Jr. Troopa keeps watching, waiting for his chance to get payback on you. 

We see you guys clashing with the Koopa Bros., running from Tubba Blubba, journeying through Mt. LavaLava, and exploring the Crystal Palace, all while you appear using an Invincible Star, and Cape Feather together and stand before Bowser, who has the Star Rod in his hands. 

Both of you charge at each other, ready to attack.