Traitor's Brand!!

We open up with Gunter discussing a plan with the group.

Gunter: Fort Jinya is just ahead. The fort is sure to be well-defended by Hoshidan soldiers.

(Y/N): Right.

Corrin: Then let's try to reach out to them.

Gunter: Milady, didn't you say that you'd been branded as a traitor? These soldiers have likely been ordered to attack you on sight.

Azura: Also, you must not forget about the curse. You can't tell anyone what you've learned.

Blake: True. One word, and then poof.

Corrin: I know. Just the same, we have to try and talk to them. No one wants this war to continue forever. Surely some of them will listen. All right, here goes nothing. If I speak from the heart, I'm certain that everyone in Hoshido will understand.

But as you guys approach the fortress, Yukimura approaches.

Corrin: Yukimu-

Yukimura: You have some nerve showing up here Lady Traitor. And the same goes for you, Lady Azura. You were raised like any other princess of Hoshido and yet... You seem to have had no trouble turning your back to us when it suited you. I suppose you never truly thought of this kingdom as your home...

Corrin: Y-you're wrong, Yukimura! We haven't betrayed Hoshido at all! I'm not the enemy, and neither is Nohr! Please, if you would only listen...

Yukimura: Silence! I won't let you try to justify your betrayal.

Yang: Can't you just listen to us?

Corrin: Yukimura... Just hear me out!

Yukimura: I do not have time to listen to your poisonous words. You abandoned your friends and your family. I wouldn't be surprised if you'd helped the Nohrians capture Lord Takumi! And on top of everything else, Lord Ryoma has gone missing...

Ruby: OH NO! That's not good!

Corrin: It can't be... My brothers are—

Yukimura: Your brothers?! You dare think of yourself as a member of the royal family? Thanks to you, ill has befallen Hoshido's best and bravest.

Corrin: I... I'm sorry. I never meant for—

Yukimura: I don't want your apologies. I want you to atone for your crimes. Guards! Capture the traitors!

Yukimura is assisted by Saizo and another.

Orochi (A Hoshidan Diviner! She is Kagero's Childhood Friend and a retainer of Mikoto! Very bubbly and loves to play pranks!)

Orochi: I am Orochi, retainer to Lady Mikoto, the late Queen of Hoshido. I can never forgive what you have done. I will avenge Lady Mikoto! Submit to my magic!