Not Ready (Chapter 11)

ابدأ من البداية

  The day comes to an end and after going to my locker I head to the locker room, I see a few class 1A students packing up so I go to the stall and change hiding my features in the process. I leave the stall seeing no one in the locker room, I go to the training ground and walk up to Aizawa Sensei, "We're doing more scarf practice so let's head to the woods," he says and I nod. We make our way to the woods as we walk I spot Bakugou who was doing training in the gym, I blush as I watched him training before I had to look away to go to the woods. We trained for an hour before heading back "You're dismissed," he says and I nod before going to the locker room, I see Bakugou sitting down and I go to the stall before I quickly changed while hiding my features. I exit the stall and walk up to Bakugou, he smiles as he sees me and gets up we meet halfway before he pulls me into a kiss, our lips move in sync before he guides me to where my back is pressed against the locker. He presses me into the locker before lifting me up where my legs wrap around his waist and arms wrap around his neck, he stops kissing my lips as I catch my breath and he began to kiss my neck. He kisses, sucks, and bites my neck while leaving hickeys on my lower neck as well as the collarbone, I moaned quietly as he continued his actions while also gripping my butt. I lightly grip his hair as he presses against me pushing me farther into the lockers while grinding against me, I trembled and moaned softly at his actions, he then sucks on a certain part of my neck causing me to gasp. I moan louder as he abuses the spot repeatedly, I panted and tightened my grip on his hair as he continues to grind against me "K-Katsuki~," I moaned out. This excites him as he starts becoming a little rougher, he starts to run his hand up my shirt and I quickly get knocked out of my lustful trance "W-wait wait please wait," I say quickly grabbing his hand from going up my shirt. He immediately stops and looks at me concerned "I'm so sorry Katsuki but I can't continue on, not right now before we ever go on and go deeper I need to tell you something but I can't tell you right now," I say. He nods "It's okay, we'll go as far as you want and as slow as you want, we don't have to do anything right now until you're ready," he says while kissing my forehead. I smile softly and nod "Thank you Katsuki, I love you," I say and he smiles resting his forehead on my forehead, we close our eyes and enjoy each other embrace "I love you too Hitoshi," he says.

  We stayed in each other embrace for a bit before saying our goodbyes to each other, we leave the locker room and kiss each other before going our separate ways. I felt really bad I couldn't tell him and couldn't go further but I was glad he understood as well as respected my decisions, I guess there wasn't much to worry about. I walk to the parking lot seeing Aizawa Sensei leaning against the car, "I'm so sorry for making you wait," I say as I walk up to him rubbing the back of my neck while blushing. "It's okay but are you okay," he asks as we both get into the car and I smile before nodding "Yeah, I guess I didn't have much to worry about after all," I say and he smiles before nodding. We arrive at the house not long later, I go to my room after greeting everyone and changed clothes, I walked to the bathroom before looking in the mirror. I quietly cursed at Bakugou, he tried to be careful and not place obvious hickeys, they weren't noticeable with the uniforms but with other clothes they were. I blush a dark red before heading to my room again and tried my best to avoid everyone.

  Eventually, Yin and Yang wandered into my room, I sighed quietly before changing into my cat form and laying on my bed while they joined me. "So you ended up staying after all," Yang says and I chuckle softly before nodding "I did, I have to admit you were right," I say with a sigh, she lays next to me with a chuckle. "I told you, you can always trust Dad," Yang says "But if you ever hurt him, we'll hurt you no matter if you're in your human or cat form," Yin hisses "I don't plan on it, I'll hurt myself before I ever thought about hurting Aizawa, Mic, and Eri," I say. "Good because not only would we hurt you, we would make your life miserable," Yin says "I get it Yin," I say with a sigh. "Hitoshi, dinner is-," Mic starts to say as he enters but stops seeing all three of us on the bed while I was in my cat dorm "Uhm I'm just going to go, dinner is ready," he says before leaving closing the door behind him. All three of us can't help but laugh "I should join them," I say smiling "Yeah, good luck with that," Yang says before jumping off the bed along with Yin with that I transformed back.

  I leave my room and enter the kitchen, I see a confused Aizawa and Eri while Mic sat at the table with an unexplainable face. "You good," I ask laughing as I sit at the table Yin and Yang follow me into the kitchen "I swear I'm never going to process the fact you're a cat, a human with cat features that can turn into a cat," he says. I laugh "Awwe you saw him in his cat form," Eri whines "Why were you in your cat form," Aizawa asks "I was talking to Yin and Yang," I say smiling while glancing at the two who looked up at me. "You can understand them," Aizawa asks and I nod "Only in my cat form but I can read their body language like a human body language in my human form," I explained. They nod "What are they like," Mic asks finally calming down "Well Yang is a sweetheart she does often check-ups, and Yin well he's an asshole," I say earning a hiss from Yin "Yeah fuck you too," I say looking at him. Mic laughs as I earn a glare from Aizawa "Please watch your mouth around Eri, but I see it is accurate," Aizawa says chuckling softly, "But they care about y'all very much," I say smiling softly as I look at them. "We care about them too," Aizawa says smiling at them, they gently rub against his leg purring, we continued with dinner before we decided to watch tv.

  The first movie ended and they sent Eri to bed once they made sure she was ready for bed as well as in bed they returned. We watched tv for a bit before they spoke up "So I think it's safe to assume the reason you be been in such a good mood since you home from school has to do with those hickeys on your neck and why you were so late to getting to the car from the locker room," Aizawa says smirking. I blush a dark red "I-I guess but at the same time, it's not what your thinking," I say trying to explain "So does he know of your second quirk," Mic asks and I sigh. "No, I guess in a way that is why it's not what your thinking," I explained sighing "So basically y'all wanted to but you didn't want to go over the second quirk right then so you denied going further even though you wanted too," Aizawa asks. I sighed before nodding "I want to tell him but this is something really big and it's not something to just say then it'll all be fine," I say, they nod "Then explain it to him when your ready and comfortable in an environment your comfortable in," Mic says. I nod "I will, just not now but soon," I say before getting up "I'm heading to bed, good night," I say before heading to my room "Night Hitoshi," Aizawa says "Good night Hitoshi," Mic says before I enter my room. I change clothes before laying down on my bed, I stare up at the ceiling before blushing as memories of Katsuki and me together from today flashed through my mind, I blushed a dark red before letting myself fall asleep.