Thirty-Five

Addison's POV

I was putting the turkey in the oven while Anastasia was helping Amelia with the cranberry sauce. Callie was helping by cooking the stuffing while playfully swatting Mark's hand from reaching her behind. Meredith has to work a half day today, but promised to bring a dessert home. George already left for his Thanksgiving tradition with his father and brothers, but promised us that he'd be home by dinner.

"I told you already Sloan, don't push it." Callie said to Mark, who smirked at her. They slept together last night and she said it was a one time thing as to not effect Anastasia. Cristina and Preston were also here. Preston was teaching Anastasia about the first Thanksgiving, but the family friendly version. There's a knock on the door and I walk over to answer it, revealing Lexie and her family.

"We brought pumpkin pie and apple crumble." Lexie says before I take them from her and leaded the family into the kitchen.

"Lexie, that's my good friend Mark Sloan. Mark, this is one Meredith's sisters Lexie."

"These are my parents Thatcher and Susan Grey. That is my little sister Molly." Lexie introduced her family to everyone. Meredith was going to bring Ellis home for Thanksgiving, but she's sick so we're going to see her tomorrow. Anastasia's blue eyes light up upon seeing Lexie and raises her hands. Lexie picks Anastasia up and introduces her to the rest of her family. The doorbell rings once more and I go to answer it to reveal my big brother Archer Forbes Montgomery and my father Adam "The Captain" Montgomery.

"You guys made it!"

"I'm excited to meet my new niece. I'm going to spoil her so much." Archer says as the three of us walk into the kitchen. Lexie walks over with Anastasia in her arms and I took her from Lexie.

"Anastasia, this is my big brother Archer and my daddy Adam."

"Me Uncle Awchie and Papa?" Anastasia asked me and I give her a smile.

"Yes button. Did you like meeting your Auntie Molly, your grandfather and Susan?"

"Poppy and Nanny Susan nice. Auntie Molly gived me mean looks." Anastasia tells me before laying her head on my shoulder.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'll talk to her."

"Wewe you mommy?" Anastasia asks me.

"Bizzy is with her girlfriend, Susan and will come for your birthday."

"You no call hew mommy?" Anastasia asked me.

"No because she doesn't like being called that. Don't worry sweetie, she'll love you." Anastasia smiles before kissing my cheek.