Three

Meredith's POV

Entering the locker room, I put up a flyer on the notice board of renting rooms at my home. Taking a step back, I looked at the flyer before leaving the locker room and headed towards the nurse's station. Anastasia was in daycare right now but she's looking forward to having roommates, but she wants it to be Izzie, George and Cristina. As I keep walking, I see Izzie, George and Cristina all waiting for me.

"We saw your posters for roommates." Izzie states while all of us continued walking to the nurse's station.

"I do want roommates, but we work together for over a hundred hours a week. I don't want us to be fed up with each other."

"My mom irons my scrubs. I have to get out of there." George states and I couldn't help but frown at this.

"I don't think it's a good idea."

"Look I can put down last, first and deposits..." George started to say while we continue walking towards the nurse's station.

"I can cook. And I'm an obsessive cleaner." Izzie states.

"I'll think about it." We arrived at the nurse's station to see Dr. Bailey waiting for us.

"George you're running the code team. Meredith, take the trauma pager. Cristina, deliver the weekend labs to the patients. Izzie you're on sutures." Dr. Bailey tells us.

"Dr. Bailey, I was hoping to assist you in the O.R today. Maybe do a minor procedure? I think I'm ready."

"If she gets to cut, I want to cut too." Cristina says, causing Izzie and George to interject themselves into the conversation.

"Stop talking. Every intern wants to perform their first surgery. That's not your job. Do you know what your job is? To make your resident happy. Do I look happy? No. Why? Because my interns are whining. You know what will make me look happy? Having the code team staffed, having the trauma pages answered, having the weekend labs delivered and having someone down in the pit doing the sutures! No one holds a scalpel until I'm so happy, I'm Mary freaking Poppins." Dr. Bailey says before leaving and all of us sigh before scattering to our assigned tasks. Grabbing a stack of patient files, I headed towards the elevator and entered inside to see Derek already inside, but I don't look his way. Anastasia's been acting off ever since he was at my house a week ago and I'm determined to find out what happened.

"Seattle has Ferry boats. I didn't know that. I've been living here 6 weeks. I didn't know there were Ferry boats." Derek says but I still don't look at him.

"Seattle is surrounded by water on three sides. But my daughter Anastasia loves watching the boats passing by." A smile formed on my face at the memory of Anastasia and I at the docks when we first came back home.

"Haven't you ever thought of giving that retard up?" Derek asks, causing anger to fill my entire body.

"Anastasia's not that word! She has autism but she's an incredibly smart little girl. If I find out that you've harmed her in anyway, I'll Kevorkian you with my bare hands." The elevator opens and I stepped out before heading towards my destination.

****************

Anastasia's POV

Derek entered my daycare and grabbed me by the arm before we leave the daycare. Derek brings me into a room and locks the door behind us. I only know his name is Derek because I heard Mommy and Cristina talking about him.

"What did you tell your mother, retard?!" Derek asks me before hitting me in the head and tears started to appear in my eyes.

"Noting! Me no telled Mommy noting!" Tears started to fall down my face while Derek twisted my arm and pushed me onto the floor.

"Your mother thinks I hurt you and the only way that she could know is if you told her." Derek says and I shake my head before he leaves the room. I want Mommy! Please help me Mommy!

**************

Addison Forbes Montgomery's POV

Entering Seattle Grace Hospital, a little girl accidentally bumped into my legs and looked up at me. She had light brown hair and the bluest eyes that I've ever seen that were filled with tears. Bending down, I gently picked the girl up and placed her on my hip. Her forehead had a nasty bump on it and dried blood, causing red flags to be raised in my mind.

"Hi there button. My name's Addison Forbes Montgomery. What's your name?"

"Anastasia Ellis Gwey. Me two. Dewek Separd huwted me. He take me fwom daycawe and huwted me Miss Addie. Me want Mommy." Anastasia tells me, causing my blood to boil with anger at Derek.

"Well he won't ever hurt you again."

"Anastasia!" A woman yells in relief while running over to us. She had dirty blonde hair and deep blue eyes like Anastasia.

"Mommy!" Anastasia says before reaching out to her mother, who gladly takes her.

"What happened little bear?" The woman asked Anastasia.

"My soon to be ex-husband Derek Shepherd physically abused Anastasia."

"Mommy, he telled me tat if me telled you, tat you gived me away. To peoples who huwted bad babies like me." Anastasia explained, causing both her mother and myself to have rage written all over our faces.

"Mommy will never give you away Anastasia. You are my perfect baby girl." The woman explained to Anastasia who nodded before burying her head into her mother's chest.

"I'm Addison Forbes Montgomery and you must be the woman who's sleeping with Derek."

"Meredith Grey and I'm not sleeping with your husband anymore. Though he wants to sleep with me again, I don't." Meredith explains to me and I nodded in response.

"Care to have dinner with us on Sunday?" Meredith asks me and Anastasia eagerly nodded in agreement.

"I would love too."