Thirty-One

Meredith's POV

"How is my little bear today?" Anastasia smiles at me from her hospital bed.

"Mommy, wen me go home?" Anastasia asked me while I started to get her dressed. Dr. Bailey said that Anastasia can go home in two days if her fever doesn't go up.

"I don't know yet. Remember Mommy's still learning how to be a doctor."

"Yes Mommy, me 'membew." Anastasia says before I begin to change her.

"Meredith?" A familiar voice calls out, causing me to turn around and face Seth Thomas. Seth was my old boyfriend back in Dartmouth, but he wasn't Anastasia's father because he was born without the ability to bear children.

"Seth, what are you doing here?"

"Mommy, who tat?" Anastasia pipes up.

"Your friend Derek found me on the internet and told me that I fathered your child." Seth tells me.

"You didn't Seth, but I'm going to seriously kill Dr. Shepherd because he's doing this to fuck up my life."

"Mommy telled a bad wowd." Anastasia says before holding out her good hand and I hand her some money.

"Anastasia, this is my friend Seth. Seth, this is my daughter Anastasia."

"Hi." Anastasia tells Seth with that big smile of hers. Seth walks into the room and gives Anastasia a smile of his own.

"It's nice to meet you Anastasia. You look just like your mommy." Seth tells Anastasia, who smiles back.

"I didn't mean to intrude on your life. I was just curious." Seth tells me.

"Dr. Shepherd tricked you and for your information, we're not friends."

"Mommy you need to go to wowk or Auntie Mandy be mad." Anastasia says while wagging her finger at me.

"Thank you little bear." Both Seth and I walked out of the room before we go our separate ways.

************************

Anastasia's POV

"Did you meet your daddy today?" Izzie asked me and I pouted, really confused. Mommy said that I didn't have a daddy. So why is Izzie saying that I do?

"No. Me no have a daddy, just Mommy and Mama."

"That man Seth Thomas is your daddy and he's going to take you away from us. Your mommies called him because you're a bad girl." Izzie says and I started to cry.

"You lying! Me good giwl! Mommy and Mama love me!"

"What's the matter mija?" Callie says as she comes into my room and Izzie leaves.

"Izzie telled me tat me bad giwl, so Mommy and Mama call me weal daddy to take me away!" Callie picks me up and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Your mommies would never give you away and if that was your real father, they would tell you. How about you stay with me today?" Auntie Callie says.

"Okay Auntie Callie!"