CHAPTER SIXTEEN: MEMORIES.

"Hello, Mia. I'm Tabitha; do you remember me? I'd like to talk with you."

"What do you want to talk about?" Mia inquired, shocked.

"My boyfriend Ry wants to form an enlightenment group, which he will call the Circle of Wisdom. It could be interesting to you. He left a leaflet for you to peruse."

Mia's curiosity piqued at the mention of the Circle of Wisdom, wondering what it entailed and how she could be involved. She took the leaflet from Tabitha, eager to learn more about Ry's proposed enlightenment group.

"Tabitha, I can only promise you that I will read it and tell you."

"Tell me your phone number; here's mine."

Mia gave Tabitha her phone number and then went, wondering what this Circle of Knowledge would be made up of.

A couple days have gone by. It was Felix's therapy day, and Mia was scheduled to meet Felix near Serenity Clinic for their weekly therapy session. Arthur, by coincidence, overheard the phone conversation and decided to follow Mia to meet the mysterious Felix.

Felix anxiously waited for Mia in front of the clinic, his heart pounding with anticipation. Suddenly, he saw her sprinting down the cobbled street. Felix's face lit up with a radiant smile, his eyes sparkling with joy as Mia approached. With each glimpse of Mia, his heart swelled with an overwhelming love that deepened with every passing moment in her presence. Eliza's comments remained in his memory, but he couldn't understand why she didn't trust Mia.

As Mia reached Felix's side, she joyfully leapt into his waiting arms, their embrace a perfect fit as their lips met in a passionate lock. It was a kiss she'd cherish forever, each tender touch igniting a whirlwind of emotions that resonated with the profound and intense love they shared.

"I love you," Mia said, expressing what her heart had been feeling all along.

Felix kissed her again and hugged her tightly.

"I love you, too," he replied quietly. His devotion to Mia was steadfast, unwavering even in the face of lingering doubts that whispered in the depths of his mind.

Arthur watched them from a distance, planning to confront Felix as soon as he left Mia. After some chat and laughter, Felix and Mia kissed goodbye before Felix went inside for his therapy. Arthur decided to wait in a neighboring cafeteria for Felix to appear to confront him.

Felix was in therapy alongside Amber. He was resting on the couch, eyes closed. Amber wanted Felix to relax so that, through hypnosis, he might return to the moment before he appeared at Forestvale Manor. Felix felt more and more relaxed as he heard Amber's voice from a distance.