Zhou Yi was wholeheartedly busy with maritime trade affairs. After he left the customs, he realized that the flies around his ears were much less. He was a little surprised at first, but after thinking about it for a while, he figured it out and couldn't help laughing. , This is really unintentional!

    If you want to open sea trade, you first need to build a large ship that can go to sea, but this is not a problem. After all, when the previous dynasty went to sea, the shipbuilding technology was already very advanced compared to this era.     But Zhou Yi wanted to reduce accidents as much as possible, so he collected the drawings and took them to the research institute in the commercial academy. In the past half a year, there have been more and more "weirds" here, and it has become an unspeakable place in the academy. , One after another, many weird things came out.     In the eyes of others, these things naturally don't make sense, but Zhou Yi's eyes lit up when he saw it, he really made a lot of money! Of course, these things have not yet left the academy, or even the research institute, so apart from Zhou Yi and a group of "scientific madmen", they don't know what happened here, and such amazing changes are gestating.     Zhou Yi threw the blueprints in the research institute, found someone who is obsessed with machinery, and told them: "It must be big, strong, and equipped with firepower!" What does it mean to know, but these guys in the research institute know it. I saw that these people's eyes were shining, and they left with the blueprint given by Zhou Yi.     Zhou Yi rubbed his nose, forget it, he couldn't find the pleasure of being a boss in front of these people!     A few days later, an eye-catching notice was published in the Da Viet Times. If the imperial court wants to open sea trade and obtain a sea trade quota, please participate in the sea trade investment promotion conference held by the Ministry of Commerce. The signature has the official seal of the Ministry of Commerce. also signed.     Although the imperial court had already sent the news to the local government and asked them to post a notice, the Da Viet Times, relying on the extremely time-sensitive intelligence system, was much more efficient than the imperial court organization!     It only took one day from the publication of the Da Viet Times in Beijing to the publication of this news in the Da Viet Times of the whole Da Viet, and at this time, the palace newspapers of the imperial court were still on the way!

    As soon as the news came out, everyone in Da Viet was in a rage, and... the sea trade was going to open again? ! ! !

    At the beginning, people who had a wait-and-see attitude towards the opening of the border trade did not participate in the bidding meeting. Later, seeing those border traders making a lot of money, they only regretted their intestines, and looked at the border trade with hope for the stars and the moon. There was another tender, and this time they couldn't miss anything.

    But I didn't expect that the second bidding of the border trade would not come, but I waited for the news of the opening of the sea trade. This... It is the consensus of everyone that the sea trade is more profitable than the border trade. What a ghost, as long as there is money to be made, let alone sea trade, even if asked to pull the beard of Lord Hades, some people would dare to do it!

    The first Border Trade Merchants Conference was also the first news to be published in the Da Viet Times. At that time, everyone was still skeptical, thinking that the news might not be true if it had not been confirmed by the local government. Everyone has changed their attitudes. Even if the official list of the local government may be fake, the news from the Ministry of Commerce in the Dai Viet Times will not be fake.

    Immediately, clouds moved in all directions in Dayue. This time, not only businessmen, but also some wealthy families in the local area were also thinking about it.