The empress died, Emperor Chongzheng conferred the title of Empress Chunhe, and the whole country mourned.

    Ever since Zhou Yi knew about the Empress's funeral, she had sensed an unusual meaning. The cause of the Empress' death was kept secret in the palace, but it was rumored vaguely, vaguely related to the Crown Prince and Concubine Huang Shu.

    Zhou Yi couldn't figure out how deep the water was here, so he closed his mouth tightly and didn't say a word. If there is no accident, there will be a big shock in the court.

    Sure enough, after the queen had passed the first seven days, the prince said that because he was really saddened by the death of the queen, he could no longer take on the role of prince, and asked Emperor Chongzheng to abolish his status as prince, and asked him to guard the imperial mausoleum. Half a step away! Emperor Chongzheng agreed!

    This time, no one pleaded with the prince again, not even to persuade him. It was passed down vaguely before, and the prince's cover song, even though he asked himself to abolish the prince, but anyone with a good brain would not believe that if a good prince is wrong, the old lady will go to guard the imperial tomb after she dies? Don't be ridiculous, in order to fight for the throne, father and son fight each other, brother Ni Qiang, mother and son turn against each other, are there not many examples? They don't believe that the prince will be so pure and filial!

    This is likely to be the royal family's strategy to cover up the scandal. After all, if it is confirmed that the prince killed his mother, the entire Dai Viet royal family will be ashamed.

    This is a fig leaf. Emperor Chongzheng wants to cover it up, and those who know the inside story can only pretend to be stupid.

    A few days after the crown prince was deposed, it was reported that Concubine Huang Shu died suddenly, and all the original people in the East Palace were purged. Concubine Huang Shu's natal family, several uncles and her father were all taken away by Emperor Chongzheng for reasons. None of the Huang family dared to cry out, and they all bowed their heads and accepted the will of Emperor Chongzheng.

    In just over a dozen days, the court had undergone a major cleansing. If there were no accidents, the crown prince would have withdrawn from the stage of history forever. The downfall of the crown prince was far from being as simple as his own misfortune. The tree fell and the monkeys scattered, those who were willing to find a new master were fine, and those who had a little bit of moral integrity and did not want to get involved in the muddy water were all suppressed openly and secretly.

    Zhou Yi sighed, this bastard is really unstoppable, without the crown prince on top, the other princes jumped out one after another, in just a few days, he has already been wooed by several groups of people.

    It has been more than a month since the queen's funeral, and the white silks of every household in the capital have been removed. Zhou Yi walked on the street, looked at half of the sunset, and shook his head slightly. He had already figured out the cause and effect of the queen's death. It's a pity that the queen was smart all her life, but she raised such a stupid son. If it weren't for this, how could the position of the former prince change easily, so you still have to be careful when raising a son. Pig teammate who wants to kill you!

    Who is behind this? Zhou Yi doesn't know whether Emperor Chongzheng knows, but Zhou Yi guesses that Emperor Chongzheng should be suspicious. Zhou Yi counts and counts, and he thinks that the second prince is the most suspicious.

    But even if it was done by the second prince, he handled it cleanly and did not let Emperor Chongzheng catch it. Since ancient times, fighting among princes has been a process of survival of the fittest, and Emperor Chongzheng also intentionally or unintentionally allowed the princes to do so. The second prince's ability to do so well at least proves that he is not lacking in scheming, unlike the prince, who is simply ridiculous, if he inherits the throne, at least he can stir up this mess. If it wasn't the second prince, but other princes, then Zhou Yi would be even more admired. Such a person, who can be leak-proof without making people have the slightest doubt, is probably more qualified to inherit the throne than the second prince.