eyes , "Investigate, give me a thorough investigation, we must investigate this matter to the bottom!"

    Chongzheng twenty-seventh year, June 18, should have been an unusual day, but at noon on this day, it News of the queen's funeral came from the palace.

    All the officials couldn't believe it when they received the news. How could it be? How could the queen die suddenly? The queen's mother is in the world, and she has never made any mistakes for so many years. In addition, she has extraordinary means, and even a large part of the reason why many princes stand in line with the prince is that the prince has a fierce old lady. Unexpectedly, such a character, unexpectedly Suddenly gone?     In the second prince's mansion, after the second prince received the news of the queen's funeral, he suppressed the ecstatic thoughts in his heart, made a look of grief on his face, waved his hand to let the mourner go down, turned around and entered the secret room in the study, Just after closing the secret room, the second prince couldn't help laughing out loud anymore: "Successful, I succeeded, Queen, you also have today, under Huangquan Road, don't blame me, if you want to blame, you can only blame your daughter-in-law and son One match one stupid."

    The Summer Palace was built like an iron stab by the empress, and he couldn't penetrate it at all, but the East Palace is different. It's not difficult to inquire about the news. This matter started from the dragon robe, and it was the second prince who carefully arranged it. After sending someone to stir it up a bit, that idiot Crown Princess really took out the dragon robe.

    The second prince thought that this matter would be enough to bring the prince down, but who would have thought that the prince survived safely? The more the second prince thought about it, the more he became more and more uneasy. It happened that the empress and the princess had a rift because of this matter, so the second prince couldn't make up his mind. Second plan, he knew that the queen would suffer from headaches for a few days in June every year, so he tried every means to get the prescription, and then secretly searched for something that could counteract the queen's medicine.

    Huang Tian paid off, he really found him, and then the plan started, he bought people from the Eastern Palace to poison Concubine Huang Shu, and it was the kind of poison with obvious symptoms! Otherwise, according to the Queen's methods, even if she wanted Concubine Huang Shu to die, it would be impossible for people to see the flaws.

    Then let the people around Concubine Huang Shu encourage her, making Concubine Huang think that it was the queen who caused her to become like this, and said that she can only survive if the queen is removed. If you don’t believe me, look at her own illness, why the imperial doctor can’t treat her disease , it was all because the queen was putting pressure behind her back, so the imperial doctor didn't dare to treat her! And after the queen died, not only could she survive herself, but without the queen's obstruction, she could also be with the prince until old age.

    So Concubine Huang Shu's idiot believed it, her elm-headed head would not think about why she was just a maid in the East Palace, why she got the queen's prescription and came up with a way to counteract the medicine.

    Perhaps it was the consciousness of survival and the queen's hatred that made her ignore the consequences of doing so.

    The second prince was also blocking. After all, this matter is intertwined, and there are too many accidents to achieve the goal, so he picked himself up early in the morning, and there was no sign of him from the beginning to the end.

    But he didn't expect that Concubine Huang Shu would succeed, "Hahaha, God helped me too!" After the second prince calmed down, he straightened his clothes: "Prince, my dear brother, this hall will see how you can escape this incident this time." Tribulation!"