Zhou Yi nodded, "Thank you, Mr. Wen, for reminding me, I know all these, and I will be careful."

Wen Qu nodded. In fact, according to Zhou Yi's previous combat effectiveness, and the fact that the emperor was willing to protect him, even if he would be reprimanded, it would not be a big deal. However, "Zhou Yi, apart from the relationship between relatives, , I really appreciate you, so I want to remind you that the emperor has always been moody, and now the emperor is still protecting you, but you can't act like this again, if the emperor annoys you one day, it will be a catastrophe !" Wen Qu said earnestly in Zhou Yi's ear. He was really worried that no matter how capable Zhou Yi was, he was still an 18-year-old boy. As soon as he entered the court, he was highly valued by Emperor Chongzheng. He didn't understand the emperor's fickleness. The sky was a little bit unfavorable to him, so he gave up when he said he would give up. He was afraid that Zhou Yi's youthful nature would not be able to grasp that speed.

Zhou Yi nodded, he knew that Wen Qu's words were all for his good heart. "Thank you, Mr. Wen, for reminding me, I will remember it."

Seeing Zhou Yi's sincerity in his answer, Wen Qu knew that Zhou Yi had listened, so he stopped talking, thought about it, and coughed uncomfortably: The matter of taking a concubine for the new child was caused by the wife's confusion at the time, and now she doesn't mention it anymore, and the daughter-in-law is also taking care of the baby, so you don't have to worry." Zhou Yi blinked and said with a smile: "Master Wen

, It's only natural for a man to take a concubine, and Mrs. Wen wants to take a concubine for her brother-in-law, so my sister and the Zhou family naturally have no position to say anything!"

Wen Qu used to see Zhou Yi pissing off other people, it was so cool. He is a decent gentleman, and lip service is never something he is good at. Now that Zhou Yi opened his eyes and replaced him with the target of nonsense, he finally understood why those people were rejected. Zhou Yi was so angry that he almost passed away. You didn't say anything, but you directly protested to Madam: as long as she dares to put a concubine in Wen's new house, she will directly let Madam Wen have more sisters.

Master Wen twitched the corners of his mouth when Zhou Yi said it, coughed before saying: "Zhou Yi, your mouth..." It's really amazing!

During the conversation between Zhou Yi and Wen Qu, when the time came, the bell from the Drum Tower rang and the Meridian Gate opened wide.

Zhou Yi didn't fight or grab, and walked slowly behind with a calm expression, as if he didn't know what was going to happen later.

But the calmer he is, the more uneasy the person who will attack him later will feel.

Everyone lined up neatly in the main hall, and after a while, Emperor Chongzheng also sat on the dragon chair.

Following the eunuch's sharp voice of "playing if there is something to do, and to leave the court if there is nothing to do", the atmosphere in the hall suddenly became a bit thicker, and everyone secretly looked at Zhou Yi intentionally or unintentionally.

Zhou Yi put his handbag in his hands, raised his head slightly with a calm expression, and looked ahead.

The hall could hear needles being dropped for a while. Emperor Chongzheng got up a little early. It was these courtiers who complained that Zhou Yi was not decent, so he asked Zhou Yi to return to the capital and defend himself later. What's the matter if he doesn't speak now? It delays him Time to sleep! So he said with a cold face: "Why, it's okay, if there's nothing to do

, then retreat to the court!"

Zhou Yi glanced at him and saw that it was a face-to-face censor, and he knew it in his heart: It seems that today's game is to let the pawns play first, yes, I have dealt with him a few times, and I know he is not easy to mess with. Punishing corrupt officials is not a bad thing, but he has done a little too much. If one is not good, it would be bad if he bites back. So it is better to let these little pawns come to explore the way first and see how he is doing. To deal with it, if they see that the situation is not good, they will retreat back, if he cannot defend himself, it will not be too late for them to jump out and add trouble.