"Forget it, what are we worrying about? Zhou Yi is young and energetic, and he has achieved such an achievement at a young age. It's normal to be complacent. He competes with Tang Yin's colleagues. Let's just watch the show.

    " Yuan Futai heard Nanyuan Futai's words, the two looked at each other and smiled, and drank tea leisurely.

    But the mood of Tangyin's officials and the two of them who still have time to drink tea is quite different. No one would have known who Zhou Yi was a year ago. In 1999, there was a champion, and some of them had been studying in the Imperial Academy for a lifetime.

    But now, there are very few civil and military people in the Manchu Dynasty who have never heard of Zhou Yi. Not to mention anything else, there is a Da Viet Times, where Zhou Yi often publishes articles, not to mention the recent booming border trade and the Ministry of Commerce in Da Viet... It's hard not to know Zhou Yi.

    As soon as Zhou Yi entered Tangyin, he was known by Tangyin officials.

    Tangyin's residence is called Lan Kuru, which is a bit like a woman's name, but he is indeed a man, and he is also a man with sideburns. It's pretty hard to see under the guidance.

    Lan Kuru sat at the top, and Tangyin's officials sat below, someone asked anxiously: "What should we do, Mr. Zhou won't really take advantage of our Tangyin this week, will he? Why would he want to if he doesn't go to so many places?" Why did you come to our Tangyin?"

    Zhou Yi became famous in the case of Yuanping Mansion because of investigating corruption and fraud, and now hearing that this evil star has stayed in Tangyin, these officials are all in a hurry.

    "Master Futai, what should we do?" Everyone looked at Lan Kuru eagerly.

    Lan Kuru snorted coldly: "What are you panicking? Even if he wants to convict us, he must at least have evidence. It's not like we didn't prepare for it before. Look at you, each of you has been an official for so many years. , but was frightened by a brat, but it’s really promising!" The

    lower officials twitched their mouths, if it was someone else, they wouldn't be afraid, but it was Zhou Yi, he dared to contact Yuanping Mansion Officials are even people who are in the pot. I heard that the mansion of Yuanping Mansion has a relationship with the prince. How can they not be afraid if such a generous person goes crazy.

    Slandering in his heart, with the corners of his mouth on his face, he all respected Wei Lan Kuru: "What Master Futai said is that everything is decided by Master Futai, so we can rest assured."

    Lan Kuru said coldly: "He If we want to deal with us, we must have evidence. We have already erased the evidence before, and we have taken care of everything that needs to be dealt with. The people below dare not talk nonsense. What are you afraid of? Just bite to death and deny it. Those untouchables still dare to come out and correct us? Besides, he, Zhou Yi, is really not afraid of the sky and the earth, and wiped out the Yuanping Mansion, and now he dares to come to our soup? If his claws are too long, don’t blame us He chopped it up!" These words were quite domineering, and all the officials sitting at the bottom breathed a sigh of relief, listening to the tone of the master of Futai, so confident, they must have a countermeasure!

    "Master Futai is wise!" All the officials complimented in unison.

    After hearing Lan Guru's domineering declaration, the officials of Tangyin Province finally relaxed a little, and returned home holding their stomachs and whispering to each other.

    At the same time, the inn where Zhou Yi lived was full of people, and people kept coming and going.

    After the officials of Tangyin Province returned from Lan Kuru's place, they pretended to be troubled and didn't sleep very well at night. They didn't fall asleep until midnight, and woke up a little later.