Zhou Yi looked at the information in his hand, frowned and knocked on the table.

    The officials of the two courts couldn't move, and it was no problem to take the officials of Tang Yin as the lead. With the Da Viet Times covering the whole Da Viet like the eyes of the sky, it was not too difficult for Zhou Yi to grasp the criminal evidence of these officials.

    At this time, he was staying in an inn in Tangyin Province. Hearing the cicadas singing outside the window, Zhou Yi twitched his lips. This time he was going to make a big deal!

    Zhou Yi was thinking about how to hunt in the inn, and the local officials were not idle. At the beginning, Zhou Yi said that he would deal with these people who collected taxes indiscriminately, but he said it in front of many civil and military officials in the early court, and the emperor's imperial order was also issued at that time. When other people want to investigate the case, they are sneaky. Fortunately, he said it directly in the morning court. How could the news not leak out? In the morning court that day, officials from all over the country received the news from Beijing. The masters in Beijing all told the officials below to restrain themselves and not let Zhou Yi get caught.

    In fact, when Zhou Yi returned home from Beijing, the officials along the road were very afraid that he would stop and make troubles in the local area. The capital of the country was taken over by Zhou Yi. They were really terrified, especially those officials who usually treated the common people as old scalpers who didn't know how to restrain themselves. They didn't stop, and they were slightly relieved.

    Especially when Zhou Yi stopped the boat to visit Han Xiangru, the officials of the two gardens raised their hearts together. The economy of the two gardens is prosperous, and they don’t need to deprive the people too much, and there are also mountains of gold and silver waiting for them, so Compared with other places, the officials in Liangyuan are slightly better.

    But the crows in the world are black, even if it is good, how good can it be, so when Zhou Yi entered Han Xiangru's house, the officials of the two courts were anxious like ants on a hot pot, for fear that he would directly use his hometown in order to show his integrity. Taking the lead in performing surgery, Nanyuan's government office also took advantage of that visit to spy on Zhou Yi's words openly and secretly.

    But Zhou Yi's talkative skills are max, if he doesn't want others to know, how can others find out his words! Nanyuan Provincial Futai was full of thoughts when he came, and when he left, not only his stomach, but also his brain was dizzy by Zhou Yi.

    When Zhou Yi stayed in Xiawan Village, the officials of Liangyuan were watching his movements in real time. When Zhou Yi rode out of the boundary of Liangyuan and went straight to Tangyin, the officials of Liangyuan That's the real relief.

    Nanyuan's Futai and Beiyuan's Futai met, and Nanyuan's Futai said with a look of emotion: "Fortunately, we still take care of it on weekdays, otherwise we might not be able to escape this catastrophe. This soup Those officials in Yin are afraid that they will have a headache."

    Beiyuan Futai stroked his beard in agreement: "That's right, there is a remarkable person from our two gardens! Looking at the whole court, whoever becomes an official is as reckless and unrestrained as Mr. Zhou!" Nanyuan Futai said

    again Shaking his head: "I don't know if Mr. Zhou will be a little quieter this time. If it is like that in Yuanping Mansion, I think Mr. Zhou may have a big fall this time."

    Beiyuan Mansion agreed. Nodded: "That's right, the situation at Tangyin is complicated, if Mr. Zhou pushes them into a hurry..." Beiyuan Futai didn't say what will happen, but everyone understands the unfinished meaning.