After returning home, Sanya and Mu Zili accused each other and had a big fight. Mu Qing was so frightened that she hugged herself and cried silently, but the fight was not over yet, a stranger came in suddenly, "Master Zhou sent someone to tell you to live a good life. If you treat Ms. Qing'er a little bit badly or scare her, let us report it, and he will deal with you..." Deal with? How to deal with it? At the same time, the couple's minds came up with Zhou Yi's face that held the corner of his mouth but made people die, and at the same time stopped the movements of their hands, and rushed to Mu Qing to appease her.

    The man saw him, and then nodded slightly: "Master Zhou said, I gave you two chances in total, and you have already wasted one, you two, you can do it yourself..." After finishing this sentence, this man is the same as when he came , and drifted away again.

    Sanya and Mu Zili were left trembling. Are they being watched? Where did that person come from just now? How would he know what they were doing in the house? It means that not only will you not be able to leave the county seat in the future, but even your every move inside the house will be under Zhou Yi's control?

    Zhou Yi twitched his lips slightly when he heard the information from the Lin County Dayue Times branch. The Dayue Times has grown to such an extent that it has already covered the whole of Dayue. It is easy to know what Sanya is doing all day.

    This is the purpose of his establishment of the Da Viet Times. On the surface, it guides public opinion, but secretly it is an intelligence network that covers the whole of Da Viet and even the outside world is slowly developing.

    After solving Sanya's matter, Zhou Yi called Zhou Zhu to the front again, learned about the recent operation of the workshop, and after learning about Zhou Laosan's matter, he turned cold towards Zhou Zhu for the first time: "Where did he come from? Big face? How did I tell you!"

    Zhou Zhu quickly admitted his mistake.

    Zhou Yi also knew Zhou Zhu's difficulty. After all, he was not Zhou Yi's real brother, and he was bound to feel a little bit helpless when facing the family in the old house who were related to Zhou Yi by blood.

    Zhou Yi looked at his bewildered look, and lightly patted Zhou Zhu's shoulder: "Okay, from now on, you just need to know that no matter who you are, follow the established rules, it's fine, and it's business as usual. Here, there are no exceptions."

    Zhou Zhu nodded hurriedly, he was afraid that Zhou Yi would be disappointed.

    Zhou Yi laughed lightly: "You are so old, why do you seem to be crying when I say it?"

    Zhou Zhu shook his head immediately: "I didn't want to cry!" But his reddish eye circles were not the case.

    Zhou Yi sighed, at Zhou Zhu's age, in his time and space, he would still be a high school student! "Okay, I don't blame you, just pay more attention in the future!"

    "Brother Yi, you really don't blame me?" Zhou Zhu was a little worried. In this world, the only person he didn't want to be disappointed with was Zhou Yi.

    Zhou Yi nodded, "You still don't believe what I say?"

    "Yes, Brother Yi, I will believe anything you say." Zhou Zhu nodded firmly.

    "Then what should we do about the old house?" Zhou Zhu nodded and asked Zhou Yi again.

    Zhou Yi's eyes narrowed slightly, "Let me settle this matter."

    Soon it will be the day of worshiping the ancestors. This is a major event for the entire Zhou clan, and all males must follow Zhou Yi to worship their ancestors.