As soon as Zhou Laoer left, the slight smile on Zhou Yi's face disappeared immediately, and he looked at Sanya coldly: "If you don't choose anymore, then follow my way, I will send you to the border, In this way, it will also prevent you from making troubles in front of me again and again, and you have also seen that it is useless for you to tease Mother and hope that Mother will intercede for you..."

    "Liulang, Liulang, I was wrong, I will never come again, I will never make trouble again, don't send me there, I'll go, I'll go..." Sanya was panicked by Zhou Yi's words, and crawled Get up and run outside.

    "Stop, you keep making trouble in front of me again and again, do you think I'll let you go so easily?" Zhou Yi snorted softly.

    "What else do you want!" Sanya was taken aback by what Zhou Yi said, but she didn't dare to stop walking.

    "Don't you like to run? After you go back this time, I will keep you from leaving the county. Treat Qing'er well after you go back. If I hear that you treat her badly, I will keep you from leaving the house. If you still think of a moth, I'll send you to the temple. Of course, you don't have to believe me, just toss around and see if what I say counts! Sister, Zhou Xian is no longer a member of my Zhou family. Don't walk around with her in the future, I will find someone to watch her, and she will never harass you again!" After

    hearing Zhou Yi's words, Da Ya glanced at San Ya, sighed, and nodded slowly. nodded.

    "How can you do this, aren't you sending me to jail?" Sanya asked in disbelief with her eyes widened.

    "Since you don't listen to the good words, then I have to be serious. Of course, if it wasn't for the sake of you and my compatriots, I can send you away now, once and for all, you choose yourself!" Sanya staggered

    . She took a few steps back, her face was pale, she knew that Zhou Yi would not talk empty words, these things were easy for him, she thought she could force Wang Yan to achieve her goal, but she still overestimated Wang Yan's combat power, and the result Stealing chickens is not enough to lose rice.

    Sanya lowered her head dejectedly, "I am willing to go back."

    Zhou Yi then sat back on his seat: "Then go back, don't worry, Mu Zili will not gamble again in the future, and I will let him take good care of your mother and daughter." Two, if you act like a demon again, someone will naturally send you to where you should go."

    Sanya seemed to have all her strength taken away, and walked out of Zhou Zhai with three steps.

    Sanya knew that Zhou Yi would not talk empty words, and when she returned to Lin County, she found that Mu Zili had already returned home. It turned out that Zhou Yi had sent someone to warn Mu Zili that if he did not treat Sanya and Qing'er, just took him to the border and sent him to the army, and now he can't leave the county at all, the gambling houses and flower houses in the county won't let him in, even the gamblers who were with him saw him Just hide.

    Sanya originally had a fluke mentality, but after hearing what Mu Zili said, she knew that Zhou Yi was serious, and she would really not be able to take an inch out of this county in the future. If Yi is not happy, Zhou Yi will further narrow her living scope, so that she can only spend the rest of her life in the house.

    But Sanya is a person who does not believe in evil in nature. She tried to go to the pier the next day, but someone stopped her just after she arrived at the pier. She did not believe in evil and went to the city gate again. Blast her back directly.

    At this moment, Sanya truly believed that Zhou Yi had really made the ground a prison and imprisoned her in a disguised form within the scope of the entire county.