Zhou Jia rolled his eyes behind him, but he still remembers when he was a child, he hung on his arm and pretended to cry once in order to cheat Zhou Laosan, "Sycophant! "Zhou Jia muttered in a low voice.

    "Jiajia..." Zhou Yi turned around and gave him a disapproving glance, Zhou Jia shrugged and begged for mercy: "Okay, brother, I understand, I can't be honest, don't teach me a lesson ..."

    Li Yingru shook her head with a smile. She was used to the relationship between Zhou Yi and Zhou Jia brothers. She quickly walked a few steps to Wang Yan's side, and asked Wang Yan by her arm, "Mother, so you also live in this house. Is it inside?" Li Yingru looked at the courtyard wall, it was already a little cracked, and the courtyard is not big, was Xianggong born on this side?

    Wang Yan looked at the yard and sighed: "No, life was really difficult at that time. Our family of seven lived in a room in the East Wing, with a curtain drawn in the middle, and your sisters slept in the same room." On the other side of the curtain, if the whole family goes in, there is no place to turn around..." While speaking, the group of people had already entered the old house, Wang Yan looked at a room in the east wing, and pointed to Li Yingru: "See No, it's that one, I don't know what it looks like now, let's go and have a look..."

    Li Yingru followed Wang Yan into the room in the East Wing, only to find that the light inside was extremely dim, a cramped room, this would The son has been filled as a firewood room.

    "It has become a firewood room!!" Wang Yan sighed.

    Li Yingru couldn't believe it, how did Xianggong's family of seven live in such a small house? She looked at the house again. Although it was a little crude, it was not too small. There should be many houses, but how could they be willing to let Xianggong's family live in such a house at that time!

    "Oh, brother and sister, hurry up and come to the upper room, what's so interesting about that firewood room!" While the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law were talking, a female voice sounded behind them.

    Wang Yan looked back and said hurriedly, "Sister-in-law." He pulled Li Yingru again: "This is your aunt."

    Li Yingru hurriedly bent slightly: "Yingru has met your aunt!

    " With a different demeanor than before, I looked at Li Yingru carefully again, as if something blocked her heart, but she smiled affectionately on her face: "Oh, this is my nephew and daughter-in-law, she is really a good person, my lady and the country girl are It's different, come in, the meal is ready."

    Li Ermei greeted them affectionately, and Wang Yan led Li Yingru to follow Li Ermei.

    Entering the upper room, I saw a room full of people, and the grandchildren had grown up too. Except for Zhou De, who was younger than Zhou Yi, the other boys had already married wives, and some had even given birth to children. Standing tall.

    Zhou's second child was sitting next to Mr. Zhou and talking to him. Zhou's mother was still sitting on the kang as usual, as motionless as a mountain. When she saw Wang Yan coming in, she raised her eyelids and let out a soft snort.

    Wang Yan hurriedly called Father and Mother Zhou and Mother Zhou, and Li Yingru followed suit. Mother Zhou didn't dare to treat Li Yingru like Wang Yan did. Reaching the fundus, no matter how you look at it, it is stiff.

    At this time Zhou Yi called softly: "Yingru."

    "Mr. Xianggong." Li Yingru walked to Zhou Yi's side.

    Zhou Yi gently held Li Yingru's arm, "Come on, let me introduce you." Li Yingru felt Zhou Yi's support under her arm, smiled slightly, followed Zhou Yi's call, uncles, aunts, brothers and sisters, Qing'er Follow behind to give a meeting gift.