But wanting an emperor to put himself in the place of his courtiers, Zhou Yi smiled in his heart, he really could figure it out, he was so unsatisfied!

    Emperor Chongzheng was in a happy mood, and the heavy atmosphere in the hall dissipated, and now he was still in the mood to ask himself: "Is there anything else you want to play?"

    All the ministers were silent.

    Just when Emperor Chongzheng was about to talk about retiring from the court, Zhou Yi stood up and said, "Your Majesty, I have something important to say

    !" A way to make money? Emperor Chongzheng looked at Zhou Yi with a smile.

    Zhou Yi raised his head inadvertently, not understanding why he seemed to see a green light in Emperor Chongzheng's eyes! Zhou Yi hurriedly shook his head slightly, it seemed that he had been standing for a long time and lacked energy and blood, which made his eyes blurred!

    "Your Majesty, the imperial court has previously issued a notice to cancel local disunity and various self-imposed tax collections. However, when I inspected the border towns and passed through many provincial capitals along the way, I found that local officials did not strictly implement the imperial court's order and collected taxes privately. The phenomenon is still widespread. Many businessmen have already reported to the minister that the Ministry of Commerce collects taxes not lightly. If they add indiscriminate charges from the local government, they really cannot afford it. Your Majesty, this matter is not a small matter. If you don’t work hard Severe punishment, if it continues, the current good situation of opening up border trade will be destroyed again. In this way, the desire to realize the prosperity of the country by relying on commercial taxation will only come to naught. The minister asked the emperor to issue an order to strictly supervise the local officials. Once discovered, Immediately punish him severely," Zhou Yi said loudly.     The other officials in the main hall glanced at Zhou Yi quietly. It is not just today that the local government is searching for people's fat and people's anointing. A large part of the income of Beijing officials depends on the offerings of these local officials. If the income of local officials is reduced, Then their external water will also shrink accordingly, but now, it is really not a good time to refute Zhou Yi. A Ministry of Commerce can bring so much income to the imperial court. As Zhou Yi said, the commotion made the Ministry of Commerce unable to continue. I'm afraid that the emperor will tear them apart without Zhou Yi's intervention!     Emperor Chongzheng frowned when he heard this: "Is there such a thing?"     "Yes, your majesty, the local government charges fees randomly, forcing the people to live in poverty. What's more, they used the court and your majesty's guise to enjoy the money. Your Majesty, your Majesty, is really heartbroken that the one who oppresses the common people is made to carry it by the court and the Emperor!" Zhou Yi suddenly raised his voice, and immediately fell to his knees after speaking, his back still trembling slightly.     "It's so unreasonable!" The other Chongzheng emperors could not care about it, but he couldn't bear to let him take the blame for collecting money from the local government.     "Zhou Yi, aren't you going back to your hometown to worship your ancestors in June? I specially appointed you as an imperial envoy to patrol along the road. Once you find the above situation, you can make your own decision!" Emperor Chongzheng thought for a while and said.     "Yes, the minister leads the decree." Although it was not easy to go back to worship the ancestors, he finally achieved his goal.     Emperor Chongzheng nodded in satisfaction: "Let's retreat."

    After the court, all the officials bowed to send Emperor Chongzheng away, and then started to go out in twos and threes.

    Zhou Yi stretched himself, now everything is finally on the right track, he doesn't have to work so hard anymore, he can spend time with Ying Ru and the children.