What he said is indeed reasonable. Once the position of the crown prince is determined, it cannot be easily shaken. If the crown prince is easily abolished, it will inevitably cause people to fluctuate. In the past, there was a prince who was on top of him. There is nothing wrong with inheriting the great line. The princes are more or less convinced. Even if they want to do some small tricks behind the scenes, they will at least think twice before acting. If once the crown prince is deposed and the crown prince becomes vacant, it is equivalent to hanging a ginseng fruit in front of everyone. You are not the son of a son, and neither am I. Everyone is in the same position. Right now, only the second prince will end up wrestling with the crown prince, but when the time comes, no accidents, anyone with a little ambition will end up, and the fight will be like a mess.

    This is not the most serious thing, the more important thing is that in order to fight for the upper position, the princes will definitely do everything possible to win over the courtiers. Now that Dai Viet is in a situation of internal and external troubles, such internal fighting cannot afford to consume.

    Zhou Yi lowered his head, these courtiers could think that, as a monarch, Emperor Chongzheng naturally wanted it too, but why did he still make this decision without hesitation!

    Zhou Yi sighed deeply in his heart, all the reason is that Emperor Chongzheng is old, the emperor always likes to say that he is a lonely person, and the heights are extremely cold, being an emperor is not as happy as being a poor man, listening to them fart, dignified ninety-five supreme He is the most honorable person in the whole world, and the power of life and death is given to him. He speaks golden words, and the whole world prostrates under his feet. Men have a natural pursuit and obsession with power, so they command the lives of the world. Who doesn't want to enjoy some extra time? There is nothing in this world that can threaten him, and the only thing that can pull him down from the throne is death.

    Emperor Chongzheng was already suspicious, and now that he was old and obsessed with power, the crown prince's private possession of the dragon robe was like poking him against the scales. How could he not be annoyed?

    Okay, I raised you well, made you a prince, and gave you infinite glory. Now you are looking forward to my death so that you can ascend to the throne immediately. Maybe you still have to rebel... Zhou Yi imitated it in his

    heart Although the idea of ​​Emperor Chongzheng is not entirely correct, it is almost the same.

    Emperor Chongzheng kept his face cold and silent, and the atmosphere in the Golden Luan Hall seemed to be frozen, but even under such circumstances, more than half of those who stood up to intercede for the prince.

    There are no more than two reasons. One is that, as the official of the Ministry of Rites said before, if the prince is easily abolished, it will cause turmoil in the government and the public. The second reason is that the prince is crying and crying for injustice. Such an absurd person, even if he has a different heart, how could he put the dragon robe in his room grandiosely? There are a lot of tricks here!

    Of course, there are also objections, "The crown prince is the crown prince, and he will inherit the great power in the future. He hides the dragon robe privately, has bad conduct, and his heart can be punished. How can such a person be worthy of a big job? He should choose another virtuous person to be decent.

    " No need to guess, most of them are from the Second Prince's faction.

    The two factions who disagreed with each other were fiercely arguing in the Golden Luan Hall, and they were about to roll up their sleeves and fight, which stunned the princes who had never been to court.