Now there are six adult princes in total, except for the well-known eldest prince and second prince, the other princes are not well-known.

    Zhou Yi glanced at the princes quietly, then lowered his head and stood quietly in the middle of the line, making up his mind not to speak. It seemed that something big was about to happen, and he only went to this mess when he was tired of work. Shui, thinking of the unfinished intentions about the prince that Emperor Chongzheng revealed to him before, Zhou Yi lowered his head.

    All the ministers were not fools. They knew that something big was going to happen after seeing the battle. Some of them who had already stood in line seemed to understand the truth, some showed uncontrollable joy, and some frowned tightly.

    After a while, Emperor Chongzheng came.

    Sitting on a high golden chair, he first glanced at the princes standing in the front row. The princes all shook their bodies, and then looked at the ministers. The eunuch sang in a long voice: "There is an enlightenment Zuo, you have no reason to retreat."

    All the ministers looked at me and I looked at you, but they didn't speak.

    "What, you have nothing to say? You have nothing to say, but I have something to say! The prince is here, come out!" Emperor Chongzheng's voice seemed to come from the ice cellar.

    Zhou Yi had discovered before that although the crown prince was trying his best to cover it up, he was still very nervous and hesitant. Now that he was called by Emperor Chongzheng, his whole body trembled, and he knelt on the ground with a trembling voice: "I see my father!" "Father,

    you You still have my father in your eyes, and I see that you wish for me to die, so you can inherit the throne!!!" Emperor Chongzheng patted the dragon chair heavily, with endless anger in his eyes.

    Zhou Yi's heart shrank when he heard this, this is a very cruel accusation, if one is not good, it will cause Donggong Yichu! Although the crown prince is not an emperor, he has no real power when the emperor is in power, but he is the default heir to the throne, a symbol of royal dictatorship, even if the crown prince has done something wrong, if the emperor has no intention of abolishing the crown prince, he will never be like this Say such a strict duty in front of all the ministers.

    "Father, my son was wronged. I really didn't do it. Someone must have framed my son. Father, you believe me, my son has no intention of disobedience. Father..." After Emperor Chongzheng said, The prince suddenly fell to the ground, crying bitterly.

    Zhou Yi stared blankly, his heart turned again and again, it seemed that Emperor Chongzheng had caught the crown prince's trick.

    "Are you wronged? Ha, haha, now you tell me that you are wronged. Your East Palace is so strict, who can put the dragon robe in your room? Prince, you have disappointed me so much. All the ministers obey your orders." , the crown prince is unvirtuous, unfilial and unfraternal, the position of crown prince will be abolished from today, and the position of the East Palace will be discussed again!" "

    Father, father, my son and minister are wronged!!! Father, you have to be clear, my son and minister are wronged!" The prince kowtowed frantically.

    Emperor Chongzheng's words could be said to have dropped a big thunderbolt on the Golden Luan Hall, making the unsuspecting courtiers dizzy. Even though they thought that something big would happen, they didn't expect such a big thing as the abolition of the crown prince.

    Immediately someone stood up and said: "Your Majesty, it is absolutely impossible. The Crown Prince is usually respectful to Wen De and has a good reputation. Moreover, the Crown Prince is the established heir. If he is easily deposed, there will be widespread public debate, and the government will be unstable. Your Majesty, think twice." An old official from the Ministry of Rites stood up and said earnestly.