69. Baby's Name

Sunday
7 a.m.

Jungkook was looking at his reflection in the big mirror placed in his room, observing his body's curve and the cute little belly.

All of a sudden two pairs of strong yet muscular arms were wrapped around his waist, pulling him backwards as he felt his back coming in contact with the well defined chest of his husband.

"Morning.... you woke up early today?"

"Hmmm... morning Hyung.."

"What are you looking at?" Taehyung asked, having his chin placed at younger's shoulder as he made an eye contact with him through the mirror.

"My belly..." Jungkook said with a pout.

"What happened, are you feeling hurt?" Taehyung asked with concern.

"No.... I am getting fat Hyungie."

Taehyung chuckled, oh what he can do with this adorable yet cute little bunny human.

"Who said you are getting fat bun... in fact, I find you more adorable now." Taehyung spoke while slowly caressing his belly.

"Nahh.... you are lying." Jungkook said sadly while looking back at V through the mirror.

"I can never lie to you bun..... you don't know just how adorable you look with this cute belly of yours. I bet no one can look as cute as you in this whole world." Taehyung spoke with sincerity, slowly pecking other's chubby cheek with love.

Jungkook smiled and turned around, pecking his husband's plumy lip's and giving him his cute bunny smile.

"I love you."

"Love you more bun." Taehyung said and pecked younger's forehead lovingly who sighed in content.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked while looking at Taehyung who was dressed in his sweatpants and a long yet thin t-shirt.

"For gym..... I have been not practicing for a long time so I have to go..."

"Can I join?"

Taehyung looked hesitant but nodded, not being able to deny those adorable pleading doe eyes.

"But you will not do or touch anything there. Got it Jungkook?" Taehyung commanded to which the younger nodded excitedly.

They both went to the basement of there mansion which had a secret yet spacious gym in it.

"I will also join you after our baby comes...."

"Sure thing bun."

Jungkook sat on the yoga ball kept in the corner, looking at Taehyung who moved towards the punching bag while wrapping the boxing wraps around his wrist.

He looked towards Jungkook and winked before he removed his t-shirt as it will be easy to practice without it.

Jungkook gulped at the sight, feeling shy and slightly aroused when he saw his husband's chiseled abs on display.
Be it many times, Jungkook always find himself needy and shy when he saw his husband's body on display which was no less than a greek god himself.

"I can feel you staring bun." V spoke while punching, intentionally flexing his abs and arm's muscles more for the younger who silently stared at the sight with a predator gaze.

"You look sexy Hyung...."

Taehyung chuckled darkly at that, not stopping his movements.

"Is this is why you wanted to come along?"

"Maybe..... maybe not....." Jungkook spoke with mischief.

Taehyung continued doing his practice, giving a full display of his body to the younger.

Behind him was a big mirror placed, making the younger to see how his back flexed along with his move.

After almost 30 mins or more he stopped, slightly panting but having a small smirk when he still felt the constant gaze.

He(JK) looked towards him with a needy look.

"Oh bun looks like you need some help." Taehyung said in a teasing manner, making the younger whine desparetly.

"I want you Hyung..."

"But I am still not done." Taehyung spoke with a chuckle before he slowly moved down, taking his position to do his push ups.

Jungkook stood up and walked towards him with a smug look.

"If you can't give me want I want than I will take it on my own." He said and moved downwards, making himself lie below Taehyung who had both of his hands on the either side of his head.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked in confusion

"Just do your exercise, I will take my thing." Jungkook said and slowly patted his arm to continue.

Taehyung shruggled and continued doing his actions but smirked when he saw that how the younger pecked his lips when he moved down.

"Smooth move Mrs. Kim."

Jungkook giggled and continued doing his actions.

When felt the need to have more he took Taehyung into passionate kiss who widened his eyes in surprise but nonthenless smirked at his husband's actions.

"Oh you horny bunny in heat you tainted my cute and innocent little kookie."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
7 months preggo Kook

"Do you see the little moving thing there Mr. Kim." Yeji said while pointing at a specific place in the monitor.

"Ye-yes" Jungkook whispered, feeling too emotional to finally see there cub finally.

"That's your baby Mr. Kim. Congrats." Yeji said and smiled to see how the couple was looking at the monitor with so many emotions.

"What do you wanna have as your baby?" Yeji asked cause she can already see the gender.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other before they smiled widely.

"We don't care about the gender doctor. We just want our child to be safe and healthy." Taehyung said with his boxy smile to which Jungkook nodded with his bunny one.

"Good.... from what I can see through this monitor is....... you both are gonna have a babyboy." Yeji said, feeling happy to see the couple being soo cute.

"Got it. I have to think of a boy's name." Taehyung spoke but got a harsh pat on his head instead.

"Who the hell says that when they get to know there baby's gender Hyungie."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Kim Sehun."

"Kim Taeshim."

"Kim Boongun."

"The heck does that mean?"

"I find it cute."

"Nah... Kim Seojin."

"Kim Yougmeon."

"Kim Jeonmin."

"You didn't just mixed your, mine and Yoongi's caste bun."

"Fine....... Kim Beomgyu."

"Kim Minho."

"Kim Baekhyun."

"Kim Chanyeol."

They thought but shaked there head in denial

"Wait I have a name!" Jungkook said

"What?!"

"Kim..............."

"Perfect!"