61. That was Hot

6:30 a.m.

Two males were sleeping peacefully, leaving all the worries of the world, cuddling each other when,the sound of the alarm ran, making one of them to groan as it waked him up from his beauty sleep.

He slowly moved his right hand towards the nightstand and stopped the annoying thing before he hummed in satisfaction, again laying over his husband's chest who was still sleeping, having his arms securely wrapped around him.

The slightly woked up male rested there for a while but groaned and opened his eyes, not feeling sleepy anymore.

"Hyung......" Jungkook mumbled to the sleeping Taehyung who was least affected with his surroundings, too tired from yesterday.

Jungkook sighed and looked at his husband's calmed and peaceful expression, not getting the will to woke him up when he finally got some rest in his system.

He slowed moved a little to stretch his muscles, making his hips to get accidentally rubbed against his husband's crotch who groaned at the impact, still sleeping.

If it would have been normal Jungkook than he would been a blushing mess by now but this is the preggo Kookie we are talking about, who got horny just by hearing his husband's deep and sexy groan.

He slowly removed his arms from his waist and straighted 
Having a small smirk playing on his lips, he slowly started to hump over Taehyung who hummed and groaned from the sensation.

His eyes shot open when he heard a breathy moan, only to find Jungkook over him, humping over his manhood.

"B-bun?"

"Hmmmmmmmm........ good morning hyung." Jungkook said seductively, making Taehyung gulp over this sudden change.

For him, Jungkook was a shy innocent bean when it comes to having sex but....... the one above him was nothing but a horny bunny in heat.

"Is this the way to treat Hyung in the morning huh?" Taehyung spoke in his deep morning voice and grabbed the younger on the sides of his hips who moaned at the sensation.

"Hyu-hyung"

"Hmmmm bun, you are doing a great job...... you feel so good."

Jungkook felt the corners of his eyes getting wet from the pleasure and his husband praising him either didn't helped one bit.

"Hyu-hyung am goin-ahmmm.... going to cum.."

"Cum bun. Be the good bunny you are and cum all over Hyung." Taehyung said and thrusted his hips hardly upwards, making both the males to moan in pleasure and cum over themselves, making there clothes messy.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and pulled him towards himself, making him lie over his chest as both took deep breaths to calm themselves.

"That was hot." Jungkook spoke after catching his breath.

"Hmmmm....."

"Up for round 2 Hyung?" Jungkook asked while slightly biting his lips, looking directly at Taehyung who gave an amused reaction but nonthenless smirked at the thought.

"What happened to my shy Kookie huh?" He teased and turned themselves, making him hover over Jungkook who got more aroused at being manhandled.

"I just like being with you..."

"Is it so?" Taehyung chuckled before he pecked his lips and dived into his neck, creating multiple hickies as per as he likes.

Jungkook moved his neck to the side, giving Taehyung more space to mark as he felt too good from the sucking and bitings.