67. Breakfast

3 Months later...
Saturday
8:30 a.m.

"Hmmmm...." Jungkook groaned, burying his head in Taehyung's pillow as Taehyung nudged him softly in sleep.

"Wake up bun, time for your breakfast." Taehyung spoke softly yet sweetly.

"I don' wanna....." a muffled voice came in return, making Taehyung sigh at the adorable male.

"Who wanna have ice cream with Hyungie in the eve?" Taehyung asked, luring the younger as it did worked cause Jungkook immediately sat up from his laying position to look at Taehyung with his shiny yet excited doe eyes.

"Hyungie will take Kookie to eat ice cream?!"

"Yes.... but for that my bunny needs to wake up and come for breakfast."

Jungkook groaned but nonthenless nodded. He tried to stood up but hissed when he felt pain over his chest area, making him look towards Taehyung with slightly teary eyes.

"Hurts Hyungie...." he spoke, jutting his lower lip out, looking soo adorable that Taehyung couldn't help but peck his husband's lips.

"Where bun?"

"Here....." Jungkook said while pointing at his chest, his nipples to be exact, making Taehyung's eyes to visibly get darker in lust.

"Than it seems like I should have my breakfast first." He said and pushed the younger back who yelped in surprise, having his cheeks bright red from the statement.

Taehyung hovered him and hurriedly unbuttoned his husband's night shirt, feeling greedy to taste his husband's deliciously sweet milk again.

"Hyung.." Jungkook whimpered, finding his husband hot who was looking at him with a predator gaze.

"Hmmmm bun....."

"Please be gentle....... they are already sore from last night....." Jungkook spoke while looking at anywhere but Taehyung, feeling shy.

Taehyung chuckled darkly at the request.

"I will try...."

"Hyunggggg......."

"Ok ok Mrs. Kim. I promise to be gentle." Taehyung chuckled before he smirked while looking at the red and perky nipples.

"You look soo pretty bun........ sorry cub but dada's gonna have mumma's milk first." He slowly caressed younger's swollen belly before he moved downwards and took one nipple in his mouth, sucking it harshly like a greedy child to have more of the sweet drink.

"Nhggg....Hyunggg..." Jungkook moaned and arched his back beautifully, finally feeling light and pleasured from his husband's activities.

Taehyung chuckled and continued his actions. He skilfully swirled his tongue around, sending younger to pure bliss from the movements around his sensitive area.

Once he felt that he was done with one he slowly left it with a 'pop' sound, kissing the swollen nipple after as an appreciation.

"You taste so sweet... so addictive bun." Taehyung spoke huskily and wipped the milk off from his lower lip by licking it.

Jungkook just averted his gaze downwards, feeling extremely shy.

"Look at me when I talk to you bun." Taehyung spoke in a deep and dominant voice, making Jungkook to automatically look at him out of his submissiveness towards his husband.

Taehyung immediately attached his lips with Jungkook's, humming in satisfaction when he felt the younger kissing him back with same passion.
He poked his tongue on his husband's lips, asking him to open his mouth which he gladly did.
Jungkook moaned into the kiss when he felt the taste of his milk from Taehyung's tongue.

After a long and passionate makeout, Taehyung broke the kiss to let the younger to take some oxygen in his system but didn't waited for too long and immediately attacked the second nipple, making Jungkook to moan loudly at the sensation.

"I am still not done with my breakfast yet bun." Taehyung said and again attached himself to younger's now slightly swollen nipple.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"But try it once Hyung!" Jungkook said and tried to make Taehyung eat the food he was having in lunch.

Japchae with vanilla and chocolate ice cream. A very good combination, isn't it?

"Nah bun M' all good with my boring food. You enjoy your meal." Taehyung said in a rushed and scared tone which got unnoticed by Jungkook.

"You are missing the best food of your life Hyungie."

"It's ok. I should make these small sacrifice so that my cub can have that best food." Taehyung said, lying as best as he could.

"Awwww Hyungie you are soo caring." Jungkook awwed and continued eating.

Taehyung sighed in relief before he continued eating his normal japchae.

'Swiftly dodged Kim.'