15. Tease

After some hours Jk returned back to his company and was doing some pending files when he received a call from the receptionist.

"Yes?"

"Good evening Sir. Sorry to disturb you but Mr. Kim has send some important documents that you need to sign. So should I send them to your office right now? Or would you like to see them later?" The lady said in a polite and professional voice.

"Hmmm... ok. Send those papers to my office right now. I will sign them." With that Jungkook cutted down the phone.

After a few minutes a notification sound came from his phone. He clicked the message which was an article by a very famous news media of the country.

KRC NEWS

Korea's richest and most powerful persons, Mr. JK, owner of JJK enterprises and Mr. KTH, owner of KTH enterprises got married yesterday in the presence of many well known faces of the world.

The wedding is said to be very grand and beautiful as their faces show how happy they are with their marriage.

Sources says that Mr. Park Jimin was the best man for Mr. Jeon now Mr. Kim, and Mr. Min Yoongi was the best man for Mr. Kim.

Their pictures are still hidden but soon their companies will be exposing it.

We wish Mr and Mr. Kim a very happy married life ahead!

Stay tuned.

"It took them quite long to spread this news hah. That bish already tried to hit on my man. No problem, I have taken care of that and I hope so now nobody repeats to do the same cause now their punishment will be more painful." Jk said while having an evil smirk on his face.

9 p.m.

Jk completed his work and was getting ready to go home as he was very tired.

While driving home he thought how his life took a drastic change just in some months.

How everything changed after the annual meeting he had conducted to him getting married to his Taetae hyungie. He can't ask for more than this.

"Ohh it means you still would have married Taehyung anyway hah." Jimin said

"It means that midget was also knowing everything hah... I will take my revenge on him once he comes back." Jk said with a knowing smile on his face.

"But how am I suppose to make hyungie know that I know his real identity now? I can't just go and say 'hey hyungie,  I remembered you now. Pls come and kiss me'....... nah... thats nasty." Jk said to himself.

Soon a big mansion came into his view.

"I will think of it later." Jk said, shruggling and getting out of his car after parking it.

(He is rich ok so he have many cars of his own in his company's garage if he plans to come on his own.)

He walked inside the mansion only to found Taehyung already slepping on the living room's couch while obviously waiting for him.

'For how long is he sleeping there while waiting for me?' JK thought while going towards him and waking him up.

"Mr. Kim, please wake up! It's not good to sleep on the couch you know, you can have a terrible backache tommorow morning if continue to do so. Please wake up!" JK said in a soft and worried tone while waking him up.

"Ahmm..... when did you came back Bunny?" Taehyung said while waking up and groaning.

"I just came Mr. Kim. But why are you sleeping on the couch?" Jk said, trying to act clueless even when he knows the reason but it got unnoticed by Taehyung as he was still a little bit sleepy.

"Nothing just waiting for my bunny husband to come back from work you know...... He kinda overworked himself today I guess?" Taehyung said in a teasing voice, now fully awake.

"Ahmmm...... no I just got some important work to deal with. That's why I was late." Jk said even though it was his daily routine to come this late.

"Yeah.. right. You must be tired. Go and fresh up till I heat our food." V said not minding his words.

Jk nodded while going to his room when

"Why are your clothes changed bun. This was not what you were wearing in the morning?" Taehyung asked , voice filled with suspicion.

"Ahmm... nothing just got some coffee spilled over myself while working." Jk said while quickly making an excuse not wanting to tell that it was drenched with blood or more like his ex assistant's blood.

"Ohh are you ok? Did you got yourself burnt somewhere?" Taehyung asked being worried about his bunny.

"No no hyung! I was lucky enough to not get myself burnt I guess." Jk said while immediately rushing to his room not wanting to answer any other question.

Whereas down there Taehyung stiffed in his place when he heard Jk calling him hyung.

'Damn.... did I just found out that I have hyung kink for my bunny.' V thought while looking down at his misery.

"This is the third time I swear! Damn you Kim Jungkook." V said before rushing towards the bathroom present dowstairs in the guest room.

Wherelse

'Did he just got a boner because of me calling him hyung? Damn Kim Jungkook you got hyungie's right nerve hehe.....' Jk thought while mentally patting himself on his back before going towards their room to take a shower.

After some months.....

Like this Taekook spend there days with each other happily and peacefully with Jungkook occasionally giving Taehyung a hard time down there.

Jimin and Yoongi were already back and again started to work as there secretary with Jimin getting loads of work purposely by Jungkook for coming back after a long time.

In JK's office

Jimin barged in while saying

"I swear to lord Kook! You are purposely doing this shit for leaving you alone with your husband here and teasing you right! Please forgave me already. I am sorry to go on a vacation for this long. Please I will never to it again."

"What are you saying hyung. Why will I do that huh? Its all the work that you have left for all those months you were gone so you have to do them now. I have nothing against you by making you work yourself this much you know?" Jk said in a cute and innocent manner.

"Damn your cute face. I always fell for it." Jimin said to himself.

And that's how my beautiful readers, Jungkook took his sweet revenge from Jimin for hiding things about his Taetae hyungie.