Hellsing Abridged 2

ENJOY THE CHAPTER

[Equestria, Sugar Cube Corner, Pinkie's room]

Pinkie was just making cupcakes in her casual morning as she heard a teleporter behind her, causing her to impossibly look behind her without moving her body. Drago was standing there with his arms crossed.

"Hi!" She greeted me nicely.

"Yeah yeah, hi." Drago said in slight annoyance. "I want you to listen closely, can you do that?" Pinkie cleaned her ears and listened closely as she blankly looked at him. She was suddenly pinned to the wall with Drago's claws inches near her heart.

"Now look, I gave the 'OK mark' for you and Psycho to be together. But that doesn't mean I'll spare you if you go all evil or crazy beyond return." Drago stated as his Claws were almost digging into her skin. "I swear, I will kill you very slowly and painfully that you wish you would have never met me. Are we clear?" Drago asked darkly with a growl as his face was close to Pinkie's, his eyes glowing dark red.

"Ok." Pinkie said blankly, not getting scared. Drago kept her pinned to the wall with a dark stare, before he backed off slowly, and gave her a small Pat on the head.

"Welcome to the group, you annoying pink pest." Drago said before he teleported away to a random universe. She then looked at the audience then shrugged.

"He will get used to me eventually." she stated gleefully as she finished making cupcakes and took them to the castle.

[Castle of Friendship]

"Drago did WHAT?!" Twilight shouted at Pinkie in surprise and slight anger.

"Gave the OK for me to date with Psycho?" she replied sheepishly.

"Yeah, before THREATENING you!?" Rainbow said with a slight glare.

"Let's be fair, he never particularly "liked" me." Pinkie said with a shrug. "Besides, it's Drago, not like we can do anything about it."

"*sigh* Well, at least he's OK with it." Twilight said in a relaxed tone.

"At least he isn't that Alucard character *shudder*" Rarity said in disgust, remembering the way Alucard acts.

"I think he is funny!" Pinkie said somersaulting to her seat next to Rainbow.

"For the way he treats ladies, I think he is a scoundrel." she replied, crossing her hooves and huffing.

"you would be surprised there is someone worse~" she sang with a grin, also snatching the remote and pressing play right away as Twilight sat down getting some comfort.

ALEXANDER ANDERSON: The following is a fan based parody. Hellsing Ultimate is owned by Kouta Hirano and Studio Madhouse, and licensed by Geneon, Madman Entertainment, Manga Entertainment, and Funimation. Please support the official release... you protestant fuckbucket.