Part 30-32 (TW: LONG CHAPTER)

PART 1

"*HUFF* wow that was *PANT* fun

"*HUFF* wow that was *PANT* fun..." Pinkie painted with a relaxed look on her face as Psycho held her close to his body. She was sweating and panting with a heavy blush on her face as she felt Psycho lick her neck.

"Sure was." He said in her ear as she shuddered. He started to gently rub her neck from the front as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"I feel like...we are forgetting something today..." she said as she melted a little into his touch. Psycho had a thinking look on his face, before he snapped his fingers.

"Ah yes, we were supposed to see the last episode with the others!" Psycho said with a grin. Pinkie jumped up and gasped, ran out of the room and ran back in, it seems she took a shower in an instant.

"Let's go before we are late!" Pinkie said in a hurried tone. Psycho just laughed as he got up and placed his armor and clothes on. Before he contacted Darkness to teleport them to the Castle of Friendship, he grabbed Pinkie and gave her a tongue kiss as she blushed bright red. He leaned in to whisper into her ear.

"After we're done with the episode, I have some rope I'm sure you'll love on your cute, little body." Pinkie for the first time in her life, was speechless at such wordings. Yet, can't seem to deny she was getting a little excited from this as she smiled and grinned at him with her own seductive look.

"I'll be ready then..." Pinkie said she kissed his neck, making him chuckle in amusement. Seconds later, Darkness appeared with a slightly tired face.

"You two ready?" He asked expectedly.

"Yep!" both crazy individuals said at once as Darkness tapped his hoof a few times and teleported to the castle. Rage was chit-chatting with Anthony as Fluttershy listened intently.

"And halfway through eating, the hooker ODS on heroin." Rage said with annoyance.

"I am not sure if this subject is fitted for these ponies-"

"I mean, she did finish, but that left me still hard and painful, I mean, what do I pay her for?!" Rage said in slight anger and annoyance.

"Rage for god's sake, think of the ponies!"

"...I ain't hungry right now." Soon Darkness cleared his throat as Fluttershy was giving a very uncomfortable vibe towards the red giant standing in between a skeleton and him.

"...I'm sure she's seen worse." Rage said, waving it off. Then looking at the timid pegasus as she was giving a wide-eyed expression towards the conversation, he tilted his head and waved his hand in front of her. Nothing, she seems frozen in place.

"Riiiiiiight." Darkness states bluntly. He then turned towards Twilight giving her a nod. And....why the f*ck must I say the same goddamn thing.

Do your bloody job and write!