Part 12

The episode was paused after they heard a giant THUD right before hearing a loud scream coming from a strange portal

"-AAAAAAHHHHH *THUD*...Ow." Just as this happened, Darkness and Anthony returned, covered in bruises and some blood. Except for Anthony of course.

"What the hell did we miss, and who is he?" Darkness said, raising his sword up.

"Don't you remember personalities, Darkness?" The pegasus stallion said in pain.

"What? How do you know my name?!" Darkness said with his sword raised. It was then the stallion finally stood up. He had a pure white coat/fur, a blue mane and tail with a green hue, dragon-like teeth,eyes and scales. Dragon/feathered wings, and a cutie mark that was a heart with angelic wings wrapped around it and a spear going through it. He was about two feet taller than the ponies, but also four centimeters shorter than Darkness. You would have to look closely to tell that apart from them.

"...HALO?!" Darkness shouted in surprise, dropping his sword. The now-named pegasus, Halo, turned to face him, only to get a shocked look on his face.

"Darkness?! Why do you look like a Pony?!" Halo asked in complete shock and confusion. He then looks at his body.

"Why am I a pony!?" Halo said in complete surprise.

"Wait...did you go through the mirror?" Darkness questioned, getting a nod from Halo.

"Umm, more like tossed." Halo said Chuckling nervously, blushing abit. Darkness just smacked his own forehead.

"Drago." Darkness muttered, growling.

"Welp, now we got two years in pony form, just bring in Rage and Psycho and we have a full party." joked Anthony. Halo just chuckled nervously.

"Hehe, about that...he said he will only send me because of Darkness's kid." Halo said, chuckling. He then got a look of Realization on his face.

"Which reminds me...WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A KID?!" Halo shouted in surprise and joy, shaking Darkness. Darkness was dizzy for a little bit till he shook his head to regain eyesight.

"Well...It's kind of going through the birth stage at the moment..." Darkness said annoyed with the light personality.

"Still! This is wonderful!" Halo said happily. "So...who is the lucky one?" he said as he smiled at Darkness.

"Right there, partner." Anthony said as he gestured his thumb towards Rainbow Dash. Just as he said that, Halo was there shaking her hooves.

"I can't wait to see it, Mrs. Dash!" Halo said excitedly. Rainbow just lightly chuckles as she watches the personality get excited.

"Trust me, I can't either, but hey, nine months shouldn't be that long." Rainbow said, chuckling.

"I know, is it a boy or girl?" Halo asked calmly now. The girls also noticed how he acted like an opposite to Darkness.