Part 15

(Outside The Castle of Friendship)

"This is your stop, I have to go check on Darkness." Halo said as he took Starlight up to the doors. Starlight thanked him as she went inside.

'Now...where is he?' Halo thought to himself as he left to find Darkness and Anthony.

(Inside The Castle of Friendship)

As Starlight trotted her way to the room where her friends were, her mind wouldn't stop thinking of Halo. Unfortunately, while she was daydreaming about the light personality, she accidentally bumped into the door.

"Ow..." said Starlight as she rubbed her forehead, then in embarrassment, opened the door to see the Mane 6 already there, ready to start the next episode.

"Hey girls. Am I in time for the next episode?" Starlight asked them.

"Yep! Take a seat, it's about to start!" Pinkie chirped happily. Starlight went to go sit next to Twilight, as she gave her a grin look.

"So...how was your date?" Twilight asked with a grin. All Starlight did was blush as she chuckled.

"It was fun, he's a lot like a male version of Fluttershy, if not a bit braver...no offense Flutters." Starlight said as she looked at Fluttershy.

"It's ok..." she said sheepishly, blushing a little bit. Rarity just chuckled at the blushing ponies.

"So, you gonna ask him again soon?" She asked, winking at Starlight.

"We will see." Starlight said blushing. Pinkie was giggling pervertedly.

"I'm more curious on how he's gonna treat her in bed." Pinkie whispered to Applejack, Rainbow, and Twilight, still giggling pervertedly.

"Probably a lot nicer than Darkness." Twilight replied, looking at Rainbow, grinning jokingly. Rainbow playfully punches her shoulder. Applejack just chuckled as she rolled her eyes.

"Alright, let's get this show on the road, darlings." Rarity said as she adjusted her hair. Twilight just nodded as she walked up to the screen and pressed play, unaware of someone else watching them from the window balcony.

(scene shifts to inside the spaceship with Dr. Briefs appearing in a small screen)

DR. BRIEFS: Goku!

GOKU: Hi, Dr. Briefs.

DR. BRIEFS: Goku! What have you done? You've blasted off into space! You're incredibly lucky I already set the coordinates for Namek, but you... (notices Goku holding a muffin) you... Where did you get that muffin?

GOKU: Muffin button.

DR. BRIEFS: But... I... never installed a muffin button...

The ponies and the unknown being just start to think about how he got that muffin.

'What is this?' The invisible being thought, hiding.

"How did he get that muffin?" Rarity asked, hearing her pink friend munching on one.

GOKU: Then where did I get this muffin...?

DR. BRIEFS: Listen very close, Goku. Whatever you do, don't fool with the gravity controls. It goes up to one hundred times Earth's normal gravity.

GOKU: So what you're saying is... if I turn up the gravity, then I can get stronger!

DR. BRIEFS: No! What I'm saying is it will crush your bones! The detrimental effects could be catastrophic! You may never walk again!