Part 27

For some odd reason, Pinkie had tears falling out of her eyes as she was smiling very, very sad

For some odd reason, Pinkie had tears falling out of her eyes as she was smiling very, very sad. She just started crying a few minutes after the episode ended and didn't stop.

'This fourth wall bulls**it is really getting weird.' Anthony states as he sat there uncomfortable, looking at Pinkie. Pinkie suddenly leaps at Anthony and hugs him tightly while still crying new tears into his jacket. The ponies just looked at the two of them and then Anthony just shrugged.

"Just start the episode," Anthony said as he patted Pinkie's head. Twilight did so as she shook her head at what she was witnessing.

[DISCLAIMER]

VEGETA: The following is a non-profit fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

(cuts to an outside shot of Frieza's ship and then shifts to the inside where Goku is still seen recovering in the healing tank)

GOKU: (thinking while inside the tank) ♪You put the lime in the coconut and drink 'em both up♪

♪You put the lime in the coconut and drink 'em both up...♪

"Really Goku?" Twilight deadpanned.

"What else can he do in a healing tank? Besides, I like the song!" Pinkie said gleefully.

KING KAI: (telepathically) Goku, come in!

GOKU: (telepathically) Oh, hey, King Kai!

(shifts to King Kai's planet)

KING KAI: Your friends are in trouble, Goku. (telepathically) Are you healed yet?

GOKU: Uh... Nah, I don't think so.

"His friends in trouble are putting it lightly," Rainbow said nervously.

"How long does it normally take those healing tanks to heal?" Twilight asked curiously.

KING KAI: Well, how long do you think it's gonna take?

GOKU: Well, I think the machine will tell me when I'm done.

KING KAI/Twilight: Okay, you think or you know?

GOKU: (after a brief pause) ♪You put the lime in the coconut and...♪

KING KAI/Everypony: Goku!

GOKU: Aw, come on, King Kai, they don't need my help. I bet they're doing just fine on their own.

(shifts to planet Namek)

VEGETA: Healer's down! (Shows Dende's corpse)

KRILLIN: Need a rez!

GOHAN: Out of mana!