Part 22

"THAT'S what he has been doing!?" shouted a surprised Rainbow as Darkness nodded his head

"Yup, I surprised myself." He said as he petted his son's head.

"Ugh, I don't like this "Reaper" form you speak of, so creepy, especially if it's Anthony we are talking about here." Rarity said, showing a good level of disgust and fear, on her face.

"It's not that bad, it at least allows him to fight longer against Drago, by at least forty minutes before he reverts back." Darkness shrugged as he looked at Thundercloud who just started to squeak and growl at him, Darkness just chuckling.

"Do you know the history of this um...reaper form?" Fluttershy asked meekly. Darkness just stared at her with a raised eyebrow.

"All I know about the Reaper is that he's like an incarnation of the lich King, a powerful being Drago fought when he was around eight hundred and seventy five." Darkness said in a thinking tone. "And I remember the exact words he said to Drago before he died from him, who was also in a major injury state." Darkness cleared his throat as he said what the Lich King said.

[Flashback of the aftermath of Drago's battle with the Lich King]

What is seen is the Lich King falling on both of his knees, dropping his scythe right next to him. Drago, a younger version of him, is holding his wound around his gut, breathing a bit heavily. His battle was difficult, but he wouldn't give up. As he aimed his sword near the Lich King's heart. The king laughed as he was witnessing his own death by a Draconian who claimed to put an end to his tyranny. He never thought it would actually end in his favor.

"It's...over." Drago said as he got in a striking pose with his sword, ready to end the Lich King. The king smirked evilly towards the Draconian as he said his last words:

"Even If I cannot kill a nuisance like you...my next of kin will in a few thousand years." he started out, as he motioned his hand on a pile of bones, causing it to glow in a bright black color. Drago looked to his left to look at the glowing pile of bones.

"FOR I WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN, AND WILL LIVE ON!" the King yelled out as Drago stabbed the Lich King's heart, causing his eyes to flicker off, indicating he had passed.

"I'll be waiting then, to finish him off." Drago said as he left into a portal to his home.

[End of Flashback]

"The funny thing is, the bones he enchanted were supposed to be the lich king..." Darkness chuckled.

"What happened then?" Twilight asked curiously.

"From what I can remember, the bones he enchanted manage to take control of his own." Darkness replied.

"So what you are saying is that Anthony was created by this Lich King?" Applejack said in surprise and amazement.