Part 6

It was a quiet night for Rainbow as she finally made it to her house, a bit tired, but still awake. Rainbow's house was a large structure of clouds she built herself, adding the rainbow waterfall. She floated over to her door and opened it, creating a loud creak once it was fully open. It is usually quiet, the way she likes it when she just wants to sleep. What she wouldn't expect though was a shadow of a certain black pegasus following her. She closed the door, not noticing that the shadow already slithered in, and locked it. She trotted to her kitchen to have a night snack before going to bed, which was a daisy daffodil sandwich. She suddenly felt a cold feeling go down her spine and turned around to find nothing. Confused, she just shrugged and continued to eat her sandwich. While she finished up her sandwich and put the dish away, she walked to her bed. It was dead silence when she got in, and dark. She trotted to her bed and sat at the edge of it, rubbing her back legs a bit, when she felt something breathing on the back of her neck. She quickly turned around, not seeing anything or anyone there. She just chuckled a bit thinking 'I think I'm hallucinating.'When she turned back around though, she got a full-on French kiss from the pony she wished was just joking about what he said. She was caught off guard by the sudden invasion of her mouth and fell backward onto her bed, blushing heavily.

"Not bad I must say, I can still taste the weird sandwich you ate, but I could use less daffodils though." Darkness said grinning evilly at the panting Rainbow pony in front of him. He then crawled up on the bed stood over her, and got to her neck, mumbling a strange language to himself. She then felt something warm and tingly on her right leg, but couldn't see it due to the towering Pony-Dragon hybrid over here..

"Hehe, don't worry you'll see it soon enough after I'm done claiming you as mine." Darkness growled, only getting a blushing nod from the pony beneath him.

[Later in the morning, Twilight's Castle]

The girls were all there, Anthony was just chilling on the couch he had been sitting on all night, with a bored expression while leaning on his side of the couch. Fluttershy sat next to him and started to talk to him about how he has been and whatnot. Anthony doesn't mind the company, he actually thinks the shy one is cute, unless

you anger her.

"Does anypony know where Rainbow Dash is? She hasn't arrived yet." Rarity asked, curious why their pegasus friend was so late. Anthony shrugged, but he was fully aware of what happened last night, he just didn't show it.

"Now that you mention it, she is a little later than usual. Maybe she's taking a nap?" Pinkie suggested.

"Probably, it was pretty late last night after the episode," Twilight said, rubbing her chin.

"There she is!" Pinkie shouted excitedly out the window. Moments later the element of loyalty, Rainbow Dash flew in, very wobbly in her flying which didn't go unnoticed.

"You alright there, sugar cube?" Applejack asked with a furrowed eyebrow. After AJ asked that, Rainbow landed with shaking legs, and a very tired look on her face as she panted like a dog after it ran a marathon.

"S-so-sorry I'm late guys." Rainbow apologized. Anthony just looked at this, knowing what happened, since he was the only one that noticed a weird symbol on her right leg, he didn't say anything, however.

"Well, alright...you want to start the episode later on or-" Twilight suggested until Rainbow interrupted

"N-no no I'm fine, we can watch it," Rainbow said quickly, walking towards the Tv, shaking and with a sort of limp, then Pinkie Finally pointed out the strange symbol on Rainbow's front leg.

"Hey, what's that on your leg, Rainbow?" she said as she walked over to inspect it.

"Huh?" Everypony, minus one skeleton, said and went to look at the thing on Rainbow's leg. She tried to hide it away, acting like there is no symbol at all. Only for Twilight to reveal the symbol for all to see.