Part 5

The ponies sat there waiting for Drago to finish up on lunch time when-
"Hey Narrator, we don't need to go over what we are doing, it was explained last chapter!" she said furrowing her eyebrow towards nothing. Drago looking at the author as well, giving a glare that said 'shut up'
But-
"Nope, we don't need an introduction. Besides, Drago just got back." Pinkie replied back with a bored tone.
Well if you just let me-
"Starting the episode!" Pinkie said excitedly. Grabbing the remote Twilight had and pressed play.
*sigh*

(Scene opens up with a full view of Snake Way.)
NARRATOR: After endless running and detours, Goku has finally reached the end of Snake Way. How very convenient.

"What took him almost a month only took me 5 minutes," Drago said, munching on a horse meat sandwich. The ponies looked at his food and gave it a horror'd look. Anthony just gave an "oh god" face as they turned quite pale. Drago finally noticed the looks he was getting.
"What?" Drago said annoyed by the looks. They just looked forward, as some of them took deep breaths. Drago just shrugged and continue to eat his sandwich.

(Goku looks up and notices a small planet in the sky)
GOKU: Oooooo! Oh wow, that must be King Kai's place! (jumps towards King Kai's planet) Woohooo... (begins falling towards the planet) ...aaaaaahhhhhh--
(Goku crashes onto the planet)
KING KAI/Anthony: (offscreen) Nice job, jackass!

"To be fair, that happened to me as well, took me 10 minutes to get used to the gravity," Drago said, munching on a rainbow-frosted red cupcake now.
"Why, is the gravity worse than the planet he lives on?" asked Twilight curiously. Anthony chipped in.
"Yep, ten times from earth's gravity, It's hard to get used to when you first went there," Anthony said as Twilight was surprised by the gravity on this new planet.
"Ah think mah legs would've break if ah was there," Applejack said feeling her front hooves, not wanting to think such a thing.

GOKU: (in pain) Ow...
[OPENING SEQUENCE]
(Scene changes to outer space, where Vegeta and Nappa's Space Pods are seen flying through space.)
NARRATOR: Meanwhile, back in the deep reaches of space...
NAPPA: Are we there yet?
VEGETA/Drago: (annoyed) No.
NAPPA: Are we there yet?
VEGETA/Drago: (becoming more annoyed) No!
NAPPA: Are we there yet?
VEGETA/Drago: (much more annoyed) NO!
NAPPA: Are we there yet?
VEGETA/Drago: (now very angry) NO!!
NAPPA: Are we there yet?
VEGETA/Drago: (even angrier) NO!!

"Jesus it's like a 2-year-old trapped in a man's body, stop askin'!" said an annoyed Anthony, while the ponies chuckle at the scene every time Vegeta gets more angry.

NAPPA: Hey, Vegeta.
VEGETA: (ready to snap) WHAT?!
NAPPA: (sees that they are approaching Planet Arlia) Can we stop at that bug planet?
VEGETA: (temper stabilized) Nappa, if it'll shut you up for five minutes then fine!

"Someone's got a bit of a temper there, hehe." said Rainbow as she shook her head at Vegeta's misfortune of getting a partner such as that.
"Nappa was never this annoying in the real DBZ universe," Drago said, eyes glowing a dark red.

(scene shifts to Planet Arlia)
VEGETA: (looking at floating debris) See? Look how fun this is.

"I can so make a fortress with that debris!" claimed Pinkie Pie as she smiled and jumped with glee. Only to accidentally knock over Drago's drink all over his head. Pinkie realized this and stopped jumping, now a little scared.
"S-sorry! I didn't see the drink on your......head?" she questioned as to why it was on his head. Drago simply snapped his fingers getting rid of the mess. Anthony looked at him too, wanting to ask the same question. Only to notice his eyes were dark blood red for a moment, but changed back to their normal coloring a second later. Anthony kept note of that and just kept a close eye on Drago.