It's so suffocating, and I even felt how his daughter feels trapped like a prisoner on how he's been dealing with her.

"Did I ever agree on what you said?" I answered him coldly. Sick of how his acting.

But that made him more frustrated and went to me, holding my collar tightly. His eyes are raging in so much anger while his hands are shaking.

"What. Do. You. Want?!"he said while gritting his teeth, maybe trying his best to not possibly hurt me.

But to answer his question. There is this one thing that I want, and that's his daughter.

I shook my head and forcefully took his hands away from me and tapped my clothes gently, trying to take the wrinkles away, annoying him more before I'll answer him

We stare at each others eyes, wanting different things, his brows furrowed in frustrations, while his eyes we're like begging for me to do what he wanted.

"I want your daughter," I answered him honestly, and I got surpirsed when he punched my face suddenly.

"Fuck!!", I groaned in pain and held my face while I look at him, surprised to what he did. His eyes are raging while glaring at me in so much anger.

"This is your last warning. Please stay away from her, I beg you. Jennie, my daughter, doesn't deserve to see the cruelty of this world. I know you're just playing with her, so please stop it as soon as possible. I'm just being a father to her Manoban and I don't want to hurt my child, she's so innocent from all of this stuff" he explained while his eyes were begging , begging for me to leave his daughter alone.

But I'm not going to do what he wanted.

"Don't you think she's a little old to be protected like this? She has a life, Taylor, there is nothing you can do about it, "I said to him, but he just shook his head, not wanting to accept my advice.

"Everything was doing all good until you came here, Manoban. She was about to enter a school for nuns after this summer. She was just like an angel, giving sacred lectures in holy mass and but-you!" He pointed his hand at me seriously.

"You ruined everything. I don't care whoever you are but I am Jennie's father and I will do what I think will be the best for her", he dismissively added before he walk out and aggressively called the guards to lock the gate, I even heard him talk on how I'm banned from entering their home.

"Fucking asshole!!", I cursed as I held my lip and found a little blood from my hand which made me groaned internally before I rode my bike and left.

----

"I think your father is sick in the head", I told Jennie over the phone. She called me after I washed up and feeling sorry about what happened.

I heard her sighed and a rustling sound maybe coming from her bed before she answered me.

"He just wanted me to be safe"

That made me stop and grip my phone tightly.

"Do you think I can do any harm to you?", I asked that the line went silent.

I went out in my veranda and lit my cigarette to help me calm my nerves. I'm so frustrated about what happened that I can't even rest my mind.

Sighing in satisfaction while I exhaled the smoke out of my mouth still I waiting for Jennie's answer but all I can hear is just her deep breathes, and I could even feel her contemplating on saying something.

A feeling of disappointment filled in me when she can't answer my question.

"Both you and your father thought the same Jennie. I can't believe you", I added and turn off the call.

No matter how a douchebag I am, I don't go that far in hurting a woman.

I just held the cigar in between my fingers while I continue to stare the view from the outside when my phone suddenly rings and I quickly answered it thinking that it was Jennie but I only groaned when I heard different voice.

"Lis, this is Seulgi. I found a place just like in Seoul, you know the thing when you wanted to cool off and I'm already here. I'll text you the address", she just said and I only look at my phone, unsure of what to do when I saw a message with the address she's talking about.

---

I arrived in a the address Seulgi sent me, and I can say I my night will be long and eventful.

It's an abandoned warehouse and I could even hear the loud cheering sound of the people from here. I look at my watch before I decided to get inside and Seulgi was already waiting for me.

"Yow! Manoban!!", she called and put her arms around my shoulder hugging me slightly before she pull me in the middle, in where the noise has been coming from

"I knew you would come", she added and tap my back as we look at the two people fighting each other.

The cheers and applause echoes the place while it was all filled with cigar smoke and dope.

"Are you going to fight?" Seulgi shouted and only nodded at her as a response

I didn't just came here to watch. I wanted to blow some steam off on what Jennie made me feel.

Damn! That girl has been messing with my head.

"Okay, I'm going to list you right now!!"she excitedly said and left while I looked at this man who had been brutally kicking the person his been fighting with.

The blood in his face has been pouring out endlessly, while his mouth opens while lying in his stomach, taking the inflected pain, grunting loudly.

"Stupid," I just said and quickly took my jacket off of me when I saw Seulgi's signal and run towards me.

Her smile never left her face while excitedly holding my things, including my phone and wallet.

"I'm going to kill you if you'll snatch my things." I tried to joke, which made her laugh.

"And I'm going to kill you if you'll lose in this match. I've bet my car in this Lis, " she warned before she pushed me in the centre.

The loud gasp spread around the place maybe surprised that a skinny bitch like me wanted to fight in this kind of place.

But what choice do I have? I wanted to get rid of this thoughts that's been bothering me.

"We have a new challenger!!!", the host shouted and went to me, he even pointed his mic into my mouth wanting me to say something but I just turned it down and look at the person who enters.

As expected it was a man, he's buff and he look strong, long hair and beard while sweats drops endlessly through his skin. He looks like filled with grease from a wrecked old car on how shiny he looks because of the sweat and oil his body produces.

"Disgusting," I just said, and I didn't know that the mic was still on my mouth that made the people laugh and mock my supposedly enemy.

He groaned angrily and maybe felt insulted before he went to me and tried to punch my face. Thankfully, I dodged it and pushed him to the ground , and the people laughed again.

My smile broke out as the thought of playing with this man enters my mind.

He stood up while his brows furrowed angrily, his teeth gritting, and his jaw tighten already fed up by what I'm doing.

I winked at him and gestured my hand to come and try to hurt me, mocking him more.

Which made him run towards me again and keeps on punching and kicking me the best he can but I just kept on dodging his attacks and I even run across the fighting ground just to taunt him more until I made a mistake and he was able to kick my stomach.

"Fucking hell!!", I groaned and cursed as I touched the place he kick, frustrations enters my system on how stupid I was.

"Come on Lis!! Stop playing!!", I heard Seulgi shouted which made me roll my eyes before I look at her but then my heart starts to beat in fear when I saw Jennie's worried face staring at me and her eyes glistened while her tears are about to fall.

"What the hell is she doing here?"