~8~: This Girl is crazy!!!

Começar do início

So who are you talking about?

Look at yourself!

You never worked in your entire world and you think you are better than others?!

HAH!

Try doing their work for once!

Besides you are also nothing more than a beggar who lives from her fathers money and her family name!

Of course she started laughing and talking but I was just getting more and more angry. That was when I also touched my own cheek and I don't know what I did but when I touched my cheek, I felt something warm and the pain immediately subsided. No matter what it was, it felt immediately better than the stinging pain.

"HAHAHAHAHA serves you right. Who do you think you are! My father will never allow Unkel Oliver to have such a dirty thing like you around."

Did she just call me dirty?

No way!

Did she really just call me dirty?!

Screw this shit!

I am done with her!

I tried talking....

Maybe!

Before I really got what was going on, I went straight for her and she even tried to use her whip on me before I just grabbed it and pulled her over with it. Of course she fell down and let go of the whip. My hand was bloody as well since this whip was not just a whip but was burning and had small thorns on it. This was jut brutal and a torture weapon and this girl dared to hit inocent people with it. Now it was her time to feel this pain.

I repositioned the whip in my hand and it was only now that I saw that the wounds on my body slowly started to heal themselves. It was definitely not normal but it would explain why there were no injuries on my body. Maybe healing was my power or something like that. Who knows?! Dragons were magical beings after all. So anything would make sense at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw pigs flying at all.

"The hell!"

YEAH!

How do you like this?!

"Do you even know how much this hurts?! How can you even hurt people like this!"

"So what?"

"So what?!"

"YES! They are servants!"

"And you? You think you are truly above them?"

"Ye-AAAHH"

She tried to reply but I let the whip snap the air in half before making it go down and hit her hands as she was still sitting on the ground leaning on her hands. This was certainly not the way to handle this situation but I didn't care about it. For some reason all my rationality went out of the window and left me all alone. I don't know what it was but I honestly thought that this was the right way to do stuff! It felt soo right at this point.

Right now I felt good and I hated myself because of that. It was not a good thing to feel this happy about hitting a human being. It was definitely not normal and it was a bit concerning but right now, at this point in time, my mind was somewhere entirely else. I wanted to show her the pain she made others feel. I wanted her to feel the same kind of humiliation that she was creating and I wanted to show her the discomfort one would have after being hit. It was not fair and she and I knew this fact. There was no reason for me to hit her at all. In fact I didn't know her at all but I also kinda did since I knew the books content.