" Ya Allah ,You made every guys as same . Aamir is no else another one entered in my aura with love chant .
Can't they think anything else than love but why will they ?

This idiot, do she know what is means of love . Its a facade to be intimate with girls. When intimacy will happen and they will taste the fruit . They start treating girls like trash . I'll call her parents and tell them everything.

My parents is selfish, pathetic ,cruel.  What I am doing? Their past  deed start flashing in front of eyes . The day my father doesn't believed me. The day he beat me ,the day they forced me to marry Ibrahim.  The way he treated me,the lies he spread ,the way I was divorced and the way I was left alone.

I sat on floor hugging my knees to my chest. Tears is falling on the floor. Eyes is aching due to continuous crying.

"What if my dream will become reality?"

" Will he beat me ?"

"Will he trwat me like trash?"

"What will happen if his family won't like me "?

"Is he doing all this to use me and than mock me ?"

"What if its all his plan to trouble me ?"

Aamna what are you thinking . Aamir is not like that he is so good .

"But he start showing his arrogant side what he will do after marriage?"

"Stop ,stop " I hold my head tightly to stop this intrusive thought . If it keep appearing like this I'll be crazy.

"Aamna " someone shook me.

"Huh ?"

" what happened and what are you doing at floor?" Karuna hold me to get up.

"You are crying, what happened?" She wiped my tears and I hugged her

" You have seen a nightmare? " I nodded in agreement. 

"Come sleep besides me .I am with you and its a nightmare not reality." She patted my back when I slept on her bed ,besides her.

"Iqra ,Ammi I wanted this comfort from you but a stranger is doing it. A friend is doing it.

" What you think about love ?" I asked her.

"I am not thinking about love ,why you are asking now ?"

" No ,I was just thinking if he proposed you what will you do?"

"I'll Accept it."

"You love him?"

"I don't knkw but his family has shown so many favours to my family so  there is no option of denial  and what's wrong in him . He is well educated, comes from good family background and..

"What if he behaved rudely to you ?"

"90% men has ego and arrogance and I am not that lucky to count myself in lucky 10% . And arrogance of a intelligent and well settled guy is better than a  hooligan or illiterate fellow. "

"What if he misbehave with you?"

"I won't let them ,I am not a fool or coward."

" what will happen if you won't love him?"

"A marriage isn't lays on only love. We devlop friendship, mutual trust and understanding and love will happen. May be we won't become like madly in love passionate couple but we can  make a comfortable and cozy environment to live life in peace." She replies and I hugged her

"Aamir wants to marry me " I whispered

"Give it a try my friend, he isn't a bad guy and I can see love in his eyes for you. If you give him a chance ,love will blossom between you two."

"If not than"

"Trust ,understanding and friendship wilm work its magic. "

She said and I nodded

"We are not aspiring filmi love ,are we?:

"No"

"Good than ,give it a try ." I nodded again

"I am also getting engaged  with him this Sunday."

"You haven't tell me before "

"I wanted to, but you were so disturbed for last 15 days  and I don't wanted to trouble you."

"He loves you " I said to her and she nodded in acknowledgement.

Her vision gave me clarity. Earlier I was hell bend to break this alliance but jow I am ready to give it a try.  I always wanted a companion but Ibrahim's incident shakes me . I don't know I'll able to give justice to my this marriage but I am ready to give it a try.

Author note :-  How is it ?

Aamna's trauma is hasn't healed so it was expected.

Karuna was in story for this .I hope you like her insight and practical advice.