𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16

Start from the beginning

Lucius placed a paw on Y/n's nose, causing her to blink in confusion. If response, she booped the cat's nose as well before petting him on his head, causing Lucius to purr. The cat then jumped slightly onto Y/n's chest before snuggling comfortably on them. Y/n paid no maid and rested her head on the cat's body, earning more purrs from the cat before he decided to take a little nap. This action caused Ace and Deuce, along with other students, to stare in jealousy.

'Even if you are a cat, I won't forgive you for effortlessly gaining her majesty's attention!'

*
Sports Field

For 3rd class, it was P.E. The students head to the gym first to change into their P.E. uniform. As for Y/n, she had permission to change into the office, which obviously had the windows covered so no perverts looked at her changing.

Y/n's P.E. uniform consists of a black jumpsuit that has the school's emblem badge sewn on the left chest area with Y/n's seat number. The jumpsuit was specially made to keep Y/n cool as she exercises in the sun. She wears lose and flowly shorts that resemble her demon slayer uniform, but the pants or shorter while she wears a T-Shirt over her jumpsuit in Lumikuinen's respective colors. The T-Shirt has the dorm's logo on the chest and the dorm name on the left arm sleeve.

Once everyone was outside, the class began. "I'm Coach Vargas, and physically educating your feeble little bodies is my responsibility," The coach introduced himself with a bright grin, obviously showing off his muscles. "Great sorcery begins with a great physique! Behold the muscles you can build with a diet of raw eggs! A great mage needs a great physical constitution!"

"Ugh..." Ace groaned as Y/n stood in between him and Deuce with a blank stare.

"Whoa...!" Deuce looked at the Coach in pure admiration.

"First, give me twenty laps! Then give me one hundred push-ups!" Coach Vargas ordered.

"Bleah. The forced exercise is bad enough, but meatheads like the guy drive me nuts," Ace complained with a deadpanned stare.

"Finally! A subject I'm good at!" Deuce beamed, looking extremely excited.

"Explain to me the appeal of runnin' around in circles! Do I look like a hamster?" Grim exclaimed before he was picked up by Y/n, securing him in her arms.

"I'll carry you during the running then. But you'll have to do the rest on your own," Y/n says going into a stance before she began running from how fast in a speed of light.

"MYAH?!" Grim screamed in surprise. He was already dizzy by the time she finished her first lap.

"Whoa! She's so fast!" Deuce explained in admiration as the surrounding students yelped in surprise.

"I thought she teleported!" Ace gasped in disbelief.

"What are you guys waiting for?! Get started already!" Vargas shouted as he blew his whistle.

"YES, COACH!"

When the students began running, Y/n was already on her last five laps due to the size of the running track. After the running, the students did their pushups. Deuce was doing fine, but the sweat that was rolling down his face was quite evident that he was feeling the workout. Grim was clearly struggling to do his third pushup while Y/n was halfway finished, doing her set with only one arm behind her back.