thirty nine

039 - muted

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

039 - muted

season four -
episode three

AFTER ARRIVING BACK at her and Derek's shared loft after her boyfriend asked her to return back to the loft to make a phone call to Braeden so she can find Kate to find out why his eyes are golden yellow and not his normal blue

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

AFTER ARRIVING BACK at her and Derek's shared loft after her boyfriend asked her to return back to the loft to make a phone call to Braeden so she can find Kate to find out why his eyes are golden yellow and not his normal blue.

Marlo texts Braeden on the way home receiving a text message from the woman almost straight away saying she'll be there in the next thirty minutes to talk to them.

Derek looks at his girlfriend entering the loft, "Brae will be here in thirty minutes" Marlo says walking upstairs into her area of the loft that Derek tore out the walls to to join the two lofts together for their privacy.

"Thanks baby" Derek calls out to the woman walking up the spiral stairs, "Anytime handsome" Marlo says knocking into Peter who's walking down the staircase.

"Um, why were you up here?" Marlo asks politely, "Derek asked me to get a notepad from your laptop desk" Peter replies pointing over to the desk.

Marlo nods tapping the man's shoulder who watches her walk off in the direction of her old room.

Marlo walks into her old bedroom and sighs getting some fresh clothes and walking into the old bathroom she used to use in her loft and begins undressing her clothes allowing the pressure of the water to hit her body sighing in pleasure from the water droplets dropping onto her skin.

After a ten minutes she turns the water off hearing Derek downstairs flicking through paper work ready to show Braeden when she arrives.

Marlo walks over to her closet, glad both herself and Derek agreed that they would share the one upstairs, pulling out a pain of jeans alongside her favourite singlet Erica use to wear.

She looks at herself in the mirror nodding to herself pushing her hair up making it slightly messy so it drys curly.

She hears her phone vibrate from the bathroom, and turns around picking the device up showing a text from Braeden on the screen.

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃, 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒌 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें