seventeen

017 — motel california

017 motel california

season three
episode six

WARNING:
MATURE CONTENT

AS THE SCHOOL BUS full of teens including Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Boyd and the two girls and others pulls up in front of a hotel in the middle of nowhere for the night; the teens get out of the bus looking at the hotel like place in disgust

"I've seen worse" Scott says to Stiles beside him; "Where have you seen worse?" Stiles asks curiously.

Coach then blows his whistle capturing their attention now from in front of them; he also went in and got the room keys for his students.

"Listen up, the meets been pushed til tomorrow, this is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it's comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves, you'll be pairing up, choose wisely" Coach says showing the room keys in his hand.

Students go up to him and grab them making their way to be rooms now for a nights sleep.

"And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants, got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach yells turning around to the previous students walking towards the hotel.

As the school bus begins driving away parking somewhere for the night until tomorrow.

Lydia looks at the motel in front of them with a terrified glance; Allison then notices her best friend isn't following her; "Lydia?" She asks.

"I don't like this place" Lydia says growing a feeling about the place they're going to be staying in; "I don't think the people who own this place like this place. It's just for a night" Allison says smiling.

"A lot can happen in one night" Lydia says fearfully, Scott and Stiles continue discussing things while laying down on the two beds they're going to staying in for the night; "Alright, so I have four" Stiles says determined.

"Four? You have four suspects?" Scott asks his closest friend amused, "Yeah it was originally ten, well nine technically I guess, I had Derek on there twice and Marlo" Stiles says squinting.