twenty

020 — the girl who knew too much

020 the girl who knew too much

season three
episode nine

SINCE STILES FOUND out about his older sister and her best friend she had to kill alongside Derek himself

He's wanted to spend some time with his sister alone; so what better way to do that then a movie night as they're together on the couch watching Stiles's favourite movie Star Wars since he wouldn't shut up about it to Marlo.

She just shrugged and told him to hurry up and put it on before she changed her mind and went home, however their plans changed when Stiles received a frantic call from Scott saying to meet him.

Allison and Lydia at the school as something happened with Lydia again, the teenage boy looks at his sister and motions for her to tag along.

She just shrugs and grabs her keys and follows her younger brother to his jeep so they can drive to the school, "What's going on S?" Marlo asks.

"Scott just called and somethings happened with Lydia at the school, we're meeting him there" Stiles rushes out of the driveway now and puts his vehicle in drive and heads in the direction of the school now.

Shortly arriving behind Scott himself, who's parked his motorcycle and taking off his helmet.

Stiles being the protective person he is jumps out of the drivers seat immediately asking Scott; "Where is she?", "Over here"; Allison says as Marlo gets out of the jeep now confused and concerned.

"Lydia?" Stiles questions the strawberry blonde alongside Allison now; "It's the same thing; same thing as the pool, I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here" Lydia says confused and slightly out of breath due to her panicking.

"And you told me to call you if there's a dead body" Lydia shrugs to the Stilinski boy and McCall boy; Marlo inhales and steps forward to comfort the scared teenage girl.