six

006 — restraint

006 restraint

season two
episode seven

WARNING: MISCARRIAGE
& LOSS

DAYS PASS SINCE the whole Marlo dying and the boys kidnapping Jackson and holding both him and Marlo hostage while looking for answers, as both the boys end up with restraining orders against them by Jackson and his father

Jackson was going to try and fight for Marlo to have one as well considering she was there with the teenage boys but he felt threatened at the older woman and didn't want to mess with his sort of alpha and a vampire at that.

After finding out she died for a while too he felt genuinely bad for her and completely changed his mind and just allowed his father to take him to the station to file the restraint against the boys.

The days that past Erica and Isaac haven't left Marlo's side knowing she needs someone since both the incidents including her death.

Although she told them she was perfectly fine being alone for a while both teens didn't allow that and continued looking out for their older guardian in a way.

Derek also stopped by a lot in the afternoons due to him being quite busy running around sorting things out.

Marlo filled him in on all the things that happened that night he basically ditched her at the nightclub, but she didn't hold that against him.

Sh understood he needed to leave as soon as the chaos began in the club and him biting the kanima.

The very next day she went out and got herself a new phone because she couldn't function without keeping in contact with people.

She made sure to promise her father she would keep in contact and she made sure she was going to keep her word.

As she was texting her brother to update him she was okay and thanking him for taking her to the hospital; she missed her family deeply, especially her mother Claudia.