three

003 — abomination

003 abomination

season two
episode four

A FEW DAYS later after Derek turned Boyd into a werewolf and Marlo was beginning to question if her father and brother knew about her being back in Beacon Hills

Maybe Scott didn't tell Stiles about her coming home; did they not care? Little did she know though, that Scott told Stiles that Marlo came back to Beacon Hills and is now the 'bad' guy as he doesn't trust Derek and the others and she's the one behind the plans.

"Marlo, are you okay?" Derek asks entering her apartment, "Mhm fine; just curious about Dad and Stiles knowing I'm home" Marlo replies.

"Don't worry too much about them Lo, Scott told Stiles and I'm sure your brother told your father as well, now come on eat" Derek says handing her, her dinner.

Marlo sighs and takes the dinner bag out of Derek's hands and unpacks the nights meal, while Derek walks into her kitchen area to get forks for them both.

"Okay so, tell me what are your plans today soul-wolf?" Marlo asks as Derek enters the living room and sitting on her couch unboxing his food.

"God you and Stiles are definitely siblings; don't call me sour-wolf, Lo" Derek sighs out.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry Der-Bear, is that better?" Marlo smirks; "As much as I don't like that nickname either, it's better than sour-wolf" Derek replies poking Marlo's side smiling.

"I'm kidding Der, I just like pissing you off or seeing you flustered; hey hot-stuff" Marlo says smirking while eating her dinner.

After Derek and Marlo finish their dinner and tidy up the rubbish they sit together on the lounge couch of Marlo's.

"So Lo, are you coming to watch or help me train Isaac, Erica and Boyd tomorrow morning?" Derek asks after a while of sitting together while the music playlist plays in the background.