fifteen

015 — unleashed

015 — unleashed

season three —
episode four

DEREK NOW STANDING in front of Marlo in a protective stance growls at the unknown stranger at Marlo's doorstep, "How did you find my address and why are you here?" Marlo snarls

"My step-father wanted me to make sure you weren't leaving Beacon Hills anytime soon so I stopped by and had to find out myself" the stranger shrugs earning a growl off the alpha still standing in front of Marlo.

The stranger now looking at the alpha and vampire with raised eyebrows; "Oh, Derek this is Riley, Riley; this is Derek" Marlo says introducing the males who are looking at each other.

Derek now scoffs aware of who the stranger is and growls again; "You're the one who betrayed her and got her turned into a vampire?" Derek seethes resulting in Marlo smirking knowing she has a protective male friend beside her.

"Guilty as charged my dearest alpha" Riley says clicking his teeth; "Better yet, why are you at Marlo's doorstep stalking her?" Derek asks.

"I'm not stalking her, no, no, I'm just looking out for my old friend" Riley answers earning a scoff from Marlo herself; "You need to leave, you're not welcome here" Marlo says.

Riley just chuckles and walks forward towards her now as Derek steps in front of her again; Marlo just puts her hands on Derek's arms holding him in place.

"I'm leaving, chill out, don't go all rapid dog on me" Riley snarls at the werewolf chuckling before patting him on the chest.

"Mhm, Marlo I understand your heartbreak over this man, his broad and has some muscles" Riley says pressing the elevator's button looking at them.

"Although you didn't care when you were fucking me" he then smirks; earning an eye roll of Marlo and a disgusted scoff off Derek.