thirty

030 - letharia vulpina

season three -
episode nineteen

MARLO LAID injured and bleeding on the concrete ground with the flashing of the cut electricity wire surrounding her so she was unable to move anywhere out of harms way

Kira tried her absolute hardest to help her older friend out of dangers harm, only for the wire to whip out at her and startle her.

Marlo still lying on the cold concrete of the hospital parking lot unaware that her brother was now in the nogitsune's grip and escaping the hospital; as people ran around trying to get to safety.

Some of them noticed the innocent woman laying on the ground but unable to do anything; one of the ambulances arriving with there sirens blaring crashes into one of the fire hydrants which knocks the cap off and has water immediately start pouring out of it.

Kira looks at the water rushing closer and closer to where Marlo is currently laying; "Oh god" Kira states, as a car pulls up outside of the hospital which happens to be Isaac and Allison together.

Isaac immediately notices Marlo on the ground not moving and the water metres from her and screams out afraid for his mother like figure.

"Marlo!" Isaac yells; as Kira continues to scream out for people to 'stay back', Marlo looks to her side and notices the water rushing towards her.

She tries her hardest to fight against the pain of being previously electrocuted, and gets up, but as she looks around it's no use to move anywhere as she won't be fast enough so let's fate decide.

The water reaches her which immediately electrocutes her again, this time leaving the brunette lying in a puddle of electrified water burning into her skin.

Marlo who fell immediately unconscious didn't notice Derek rushing towards where the chaos just struck, Derek and Scott look at the woman in fear as she's seriously injured now.