four

004 — venomous

004 venomous

season two
episode five

THE NEXT FEW days fly by like nothing happened; the Kanima was still loose around Beacon Hills, and although Marlo hadn't seen her father

Her brother did reach out even though he doesn't trust the pack she's included in and made sure she was okay after her drowning accident.

It's a Sunday night Marlo and Erica are sitting on her couch in her living room binge watching their tv show they've become addicted to before they're rudely interrupted by Isaac, Boyd and the alpha himself Derek.

The girls who don't seem to mind act pissed off at first but then learn this is what happens when you basically live with boys and man, considering they never actually go to Derek's loft and they just hang out around Marlo's apartment not that she minds anyways.

Derek has also been staying with her the past four nights since the accident, "Okay Der, what's wrong? Why are you suddenly hanging around me twenty-four-seven you've got to have your own life to deal with? For example; my spazz of younger brother and his werewolf best friend" Marlo asks.

"Well considering I nearly lost you the other day in the pool; I don't want to leave you alone; you know I care about you way too much" Derek answers.

Marlo just smiles at his answer and doesn't question anything else thankful for her best friend being around her.

"Could you and Erica do me a favour though?" Derek asks looking at Marlo and the female blonde beta; "Sure what is it?" Erica answers and Marlo just sits beside him already having an idea of what he's planning.

"Go to the school and get Jackson for me, I want to do a venom test on him" Derek demands, "I'll drive" Marlo answers getting off her couch beside Derek and grabs her car keys and begins walking towards the door looking behind her winking at Derek.