twenty two

022 — alpha pact

022 alpha pact

season three
episode eleven

AS A PANICKED AND STRESSED Stiles screams for the unconscious Derek to wake up; "Derek? Derek, come on!" Stiles yells putting his hand in the air shaking the alpha before forming a fist with that hand

Stiles then goes to hit Derek; but not before the werewolf gasps awake grabbing a hold of his fist in shock and fear.

The teenager just grunts and looks at Derek in surprise now.

Derek then looks around the elevator floor his currently laying on; "Where is she?" Derek pants.

Stiles looking at the older man and his sister's boyfriend, "Jennifer? Gone; with Scott's mom" Stiles breathlessly answers.

Derek who's still coming back from being unconscious and on the floor; clenches his jaw, "She took her?" He snarls out angrily.

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So, we gotta get you out of here, the police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here" Stiles says still out of breath before grabbing Derek's hand and helping him off the hospital floor.

"Woah, what about Marlo?" Derek asks, "She's downstairs, Isaac and the others got her out, they're waiting" Stiles says as Derek gets back on to his feet.

Outside in a nearby parking lot Isaac, Peter, Cora and the deathly ill Marlo pull up; before Isaac looks around; "You see the twins?" Isaac asks.

Peter shakes his head looking around before noticing something in front of them; "No, but I see the Argents" Peter says in a growl.

Chris and Allison notice the car now and begin walking towards it before hearing a howl in the distance; "What is it?" Allison asks, "A retreat" Chris answers his daughter.