twenty four

024 — anchors

024 — anchors

season three —
episode thirteen

MARLO POURS herself a glass of wine; since her and her friend haven't been able to find Derek since he took her a few weeks ago; after they both dropped Cora in South America

Marlo sighs to herself and sips the champagne before looking up at her old apartment she use to live in; as the bags are packed around the apartment ready to pack into her rental car.

She sighs grabbing some of the boxes walking downstairs to pack the rest of things in the car; she looks around feeling like she's being watched.

She looks to her side noticing one of her girlfriends from the time she lived here in New Orleans; "Ashlyn!" Marlo happily screams as the woman jumps into her friend's arm happily.

"Hey Marlo, how you going?" Ashlyn asks before putting her hand on the growing bump.

Marlo looks down wide eyed and opens her mouth in shock; "Oh" Marlo says still stunned; "Surprise" she shakes with jazz fingers; Marlo laughs.

"Congratulations ah" Marlo says happily, grabbing another one of the boxes; "So you're really leaving huh?" Ashlyn asks sadly.

"Yeah, Beacon Hills is home now" Marlo shrugs smiling at her friend; shutting the boot door closed.

"I'm really happy for you Mar" Ashlyn smiles; Marlo nods as the woman walks off in the direction her partner is standing waiting patiently for her.

Marlo politely waves to them both now; her partner Jack waving in return.

Marlo sighs sadly knowing she'll never be able to give Derek a family; she gets in the drivers side of the car now preparing for her long drive home.

She'll arrive tomorrow morning sometime; and now aware of Stiles's nightmares; hoping she can take his mind off a few things the next few days; while keeping herself updated by her friend who's looking for Derek.