Episode 24: A Purposeful Meeting

Começar do início

R.O.B stared at the astronaut with a perplexed expression as Mr. Game and Watch approached them with the Ice Climbers. He didn't understand why the other fighters were comforting him.

"You're a friend!" Popo answered simply as he jumped.

"And friends always help each other!" Nana added simply with a bright grin of her own.

Mr. Game and Watch even made a few funny expressions to cheer up R.O.B. The robot turned to his fellow fighters and friends and nodded his head to them. His eyes lit up in blue lights to show that he is delighted and thankful for his friends and their help.

Twilight Link stared at Link, both confused about seeing the other while Zelda and Twilight Zelda happily greeted each other. Toon Link looked between both Links, unsure of what to even say to both incarnations of him.

"Well, it is not every day we have a chance to meet another version of ourselves" Twilight Zelda spoke as she stood next to her Link.

"Ah! Well, I suppose you have a point, Zelda" Twilight Link answered as he tried to compose himself before his Zelda, "Also, I do apologize for not arriving sooner. I sensed the Master Sword's calling and went to retrieve the blade. From there, I was caught up"

"I assumed as much" she replied gently with a knowing smile.

Link was happy see a version of himself talking so freely with another version of Zelda while Toon Link shook his head at the sight of them.

"Well, I have many questions I would love to ask all of you!" Zelda announced happily as she approached the Twilight couple, "I want to know more and more about our Hyrule! Please do not spare any details either!"

Twilight Link wasn't sure what to inform her as Twilight Zelda only smiled. Marth and Ike approached Link with Pit rushing to greet the heroes and fighters before him.

"Wow! It is an honor to meet you! I'm Pit! I am servant to Lady Palutena!" Pit greeted happily as he hovered a bit to examine Link.

Link held a confused expression while Marth answered in a calm manner, "It is nice to meet you, Pit. We are past fighters in this tournament. You and Ike along with the other Link and Zelda are new to this one. I am grateful we have more allies to join us for the coming fight"

Ike looked at Twilight Link with an emotionless expression before smirking.

"So, after this, I wouldn't mind sharing a fight with a version of Link who entered the tournament" Ike answered as Twilight Link's expression turned determined.

"I wouldn't mind that either! I would love to take you on!" Twilight Link said with confidence as Red perked up at the idea of an upcoming fight.

Mario rushed to greet Peach with Yoshi behind him. Mario gently held the princess's hands who only giggled in reply. Yoshi yawned with Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong approaching them. Mario let go of Peach's hands and waved to the two gorillas.

"Oak, oak! (Hello Mario!)" Diddy Kong greeted happily as he gave the red plumber a hug.

Mario happily embraced the small gorilla before turning to search for his younger brother. He was saddened to not see Luigi among them.

"Oh, do not worry, Mario. I am sure we will find your little brother soon enough" Peach reassured him.

"For now, we have to stop those behind this" Fox said as he gestured to Wolf's trophy form, "And I believe he can help us!"

He slammed his foot on the golden stand to make Wolf appear before them! Wolf growled as he realized he was standing around the heroic fighters and raised his hands up.